• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    Glad it was dismissed. I think these 2 are obnoxious idiots and hate that they are the posterchildren for gun rights... but on the other hand they are super litigious and will undoubtedly go after the district attorney.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    The DA SHOULD BE FULLY LIABLE AND HAVE TO STAND PERSONALLY AGAINST SUIT. She breached any notion of good faith and THAT is provable. Either she acted in bad faith or she is clearly incompetent and should be disbarred. There is no other truth in this story.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Glad it was dismissed. I think these 2 are obnoxious idiots and hate that they are the posterchildren for gun rights... but on the other hand they are super litigious and will undoubtedly go after the district attorney.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I actually think they are great poster children.

They look and acted a lot like regular upper middle class Americans who didn’t really have skin in the 2A fight. They made mistakes in how they chose to bear their arms. I imagine when the time came they were genuinely frightened would have preferred any number of other options, but when left with only one, they Looked each other In the eye and said let’s get our guns and try to defend ourselves and our home. They showed restraint and controlled their fear while staring down a potentially deadly crowd.

My friend accountant is a life long conservative who never previously considered owning a gun. Sure he would pickup the phone or send an email to his rep if he didn’t agree with some proposed tax or spending initiatives, but he didn’t give two shits about fighting for 2A rights.

Stories like this resonate with him as I think they do with many politicly moderate and college educated people.

Furthermore they have the financial and technical means to now take the legal fight to the real enemy. I hope they hit them where it hurts.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Glad to see it was dismissed, but have to question the thought process of grabbing the rifle but not putting on shoes.

This story is already dead in the MSM because they didn’t own chest rigs and ballistic plates. That just tells you how harmful the image is to anti 2a proponents.

This story is already dead in the MSM because they didn’t own chest rigs and ballistic plates.

Grab your shoes and run or grab your rifle and defend. Like my post above the fact he wasn’t wearing shoes says a lot about the state of mind they were in. It’s the state if mind of someone in great psychological destress.

I’m thankful that they didn’t unintentionally shoot one another or someone else. Maybe if there is a next time the’ll be more prepared.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Grab your shoes and run or grab your rifle and defend. Like my post above the fact he wasn’t wearing shoes says a lot about the state of mind they were in. It’s the state if mind of someone in great psychological destress.

Agreed. They were not showboating. They took recent violent, destructive mob events in their city into account, and took their own trespassing mob's threats seriously. In the moment. On the spot. They had every reason to think that the same mindset that had burned down other people's property would follow through on the threats being shouted at them by a large mob in their front yard. No observant adult would look at their body language and consider their body language as showing anything but real fear of that mob's next acts.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    The DA SHOULD BE FULLY LIABLE AND HAVE TO STAND PERSONALLY AGAINST SUIT. She breached any notion of good faith and THAT is provable. Either she acted in bad faith or she is clearly incompetent and should be disbarred. There is no other truth in this story.

She used this case in a campaign mailer (email??) which her opponent is saying shows it was political. Not sure if that is a good idea with the SJW's they will re-elect her on just that

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It should all be based upon what a reasonable and prudent person would do under the same circumstances and under relevant law. Based upon events in the immediate area...the fact that the "peaceful protesters" broke down a clearly marked private gate and trespassed on private property...some illegally carrying and brandishing firearms...and threatened the couple with ransacking their home, setting fire to their home...threatening to shoot their dog...it is clear the couple showing defensive firearms acted in a reasonable and prudent manner. While we can criticize their gun handling that is secondary and even irrelevant to the fact their actions were reasonable and prudent. Whether we like the couple's politics or personal character is immaterial...they had the right to do what they did.

That the media will bury the dismissal of charges in the back pages is a given as it doesn't ft their narrative that guns are bad and gun owners are even badder...almost as bad as orange man. If the couple had confederate flag patches on their clothes they would be presented as typical of gun owners.

We got a win here...even with the rough edges to the scenario it's still a win. An ugly win is still a win.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    It should all be based upon what a reasonable and prudent person would do under the same circumstances and under relevant law. Based upon events in the immediate area...the fact that the "peaceful protesters" broke down a clearly marked private gate and trespassed on private property...some illegally carrying and brandishing firearms...and threatened the couple with ransacking their home, setting fire to their home...threatening to shoot their dog...it is clear the couple showing defensive firearms acted in a reasonable and prudent manner. While we can criticize their gun handling that is secondary and even irrelevant to the fact their actions were reasonable and prudent. Whether we like the couple's politics or personal character is immaterial...they had the right to do what they did.

So, is there any identifying video of these gun carrying rioters? Maybe some charges need to be made against those who forced their way onto private property carrying arms in a threatening manner?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So, is there any identifying video of these gun carrying rioters? Maybe some charges need to be made against those who forced their way onto private property carrying arms in a threatening manner?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I guess it depends on whether Soros can buy another DA.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert

blipper

MDS Supporter
    Dec 4, 2017
    Dundalk (Baltimore County)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics