• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Fireworks and water pistols and black face masks. Absolutely NO graduation! Showed individuals hurt on the news from the firecrackers. They said 20 or so future leaders involved but not all identified. Let’s see the parents of these punks comments.

fishcrow

May 7, 2013
    We had an active shooting incident behind my school back in September/October. My children didn't think it was funny. There were tears, they were terrified.

The press needs to put their pictures out there. These Bobo the clown don't deserve any privacy. Terror is terror.

Again, who in the world after all of the grief, the deaths, would even begin to think this would be hilarious?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I guess these future rocket scientists won't be leaving for Harvard or Yale in the Fall after all. PGCC, are you ready for them? Won't notice more occasional gunfire there.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Could have happened anywhere with the way kids are raised today.

NO SURPRISE it happened at BHS or in PG county.

Lucky they were not shot in the process. Very lucky. Then again, when youre that stupid, you beg for a consequence that is potentially terminal.

SMH

GMCometh

Jan 20, 2010
    Fallston
    Working in higher education, I can almost guarantee any and all college acceptance letters they received will be revoked without second thought. Rightfully so...

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Working in higher education, I can almost guarantee any and all college acceptance letters they received will be revoked without second thought. Rightfully so...

Look at the remarks from the colleges during the student walkouts. They all declared that if the students that participated were suspended or reprimanded they would not hold those actions against them. Again..no consequences for their actions so no deterrent for future actions

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Compare their stupidity with the senior prank with the cut in half car and fake hole in the school wall. One dumb one creative.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Yep...this is a prank, a**holes running thru the school with firecrackers, water guns and face masks are idiots!

Attachments

• 4934B733-350E-436B-BDCF-31D4EF65D220.jpg
      4934B733-350E-436B-BDCF-31D4EF65D220.jpg
      96.8 KB · Views: 235

holesonpaper

Mar 10, 2017
    Hazzard county
    In this day and age, for these students to prank a school shooting makes a statement about the student, parent and most likely their education. Very sad prank. When I was raised, if I ever did anything of the likes, my a$$ would have been grass.

DocEd

Eddie Harren
    Feb 17, 2009
    Ijamsville
    Senior Prank

These are the same kids that are demonstrating for more gun control.

They will not acknowledge the fact that all of the shootings are carried out by their peers. Not gang members, not street thugs. Just what appears to be "normal" everyday classmates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom