• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I got one of these Alien Gear Holsters (IWB) for my Walter PPK/s in 380. Went downstairs and tried it on with the rather heavy Walther. Was doing some work (scoping the RA Grendel), closed up my safe and was upstairs before I realized that I forgot about my Walther! The thing is super comfortable; and I am wearing shorts! Recommended.

http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-tuck-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I got one of these Alien Gear Holsters (IWB) for my Walter PPK/s in 380. Went downstairs and tried it on with the rather heavy Walther. Was doing some work (scoping the RA Grendel), closed up my safe and was upstairs before I realized that I forgot about my Walther! The thing is super comfortable; and I am wearing shorts! Recommended.

http://aliengearholsters.com/alien-gear-cloak-tuck-iwb-holster-inside-the-waistband.html

I have three of them. One for my Bersa Thunder 380 with a laser, one for my Taurus PT92, and one for my Taurus G2 Millennium. Two are Cloak Tucks with steel clips. They make carrying very comfortable.

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    I just bought the OWB for my P290rs. It’s a little big but other than that it’s pretty comfortable. I use a crossbreed for IWB carry but the two brands are very similar for IWB.

knastera

Just another shooter
    May 6, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I just bought the OWB for my P290rs. It’s a little big but other than that it’s pretty comfortable. I use a crossbreed for IWB carry but the two brands are very similar for IWB.

I looked at CrossBreed when I was shipping for a holster for my G2. I agree that they have similar features, but I got the Cloak Tuck for $35. The CrossBreed was $69.

ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    I’ve had my crossbreed as long as I’ve had the gun. Probably about 5-6 years. I don’t think aliengear was around then like they are now cause I didn’t hear anything about them. If I had to do it over, I would probably save the money and get the cloak tuck.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I don't carry much, but like mine. I have two, but have only carried the XDs 3.3. Very comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom