• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    I'd be lucky to get off work by 8, let alone be able to make it there to vote.

You had an entire week with early voting and even more time with absentee ballots. Honestly, kind of pathetic if you couldn't get around to it.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I am leaving Indiana, PA pretty soon and will stop and vote in Laurel, MD on the way home. Put off the return as long as I could but want to vote one last time in Merryland. Go Hogan!!!!!!!!!!!

Lew--Ranger63

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    I love it when people whine and complain, and given that hogan has an EXCELLENT CHANCE at winning, people can't get away from work, kids, etc. to cast a vote. Especially when early voting had been going on, well, since, FOREVER!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    You had an entire week with early voting and even more time with absentee ballots. Honestly, kind of pathetic if you couldn't get around to it.

Not only pathetic, but down right SHAMEFUL!!!!!

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I get off around 4pm today. I will do today exactly what I did for the primary. Leave work and drive directly to my polling station to cast my vote. It counts and it is important. Make sure you check your selection twice everyone. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Hogan has a great chance. Just saw some commercials last night with Bill Clinton endorsing Brown-stain. They know this is not a shoe in, and there is a very valid threat. There is no excuse for anyone on this forum to not have cast a vote. Let's put all that whining and complaining about our elected officials into action today. This is the front line and it is time to attack. This is a call to arms for all the patriots out there... :thumbsup:

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I voted early on fri. 10/24 and my wife voted on mon. 10/27. We both voted conservative and 2A. I'm 57 and have been voting since I was 18. I have never missed an election primary or general.

sessojb

Dec 29, 2011
    Churchton, MD
    My wife of 30 years voted early. I can't remember the last time she voted. I talked both daughters into voting today and I will heading to the polls right from work. We need to win this and I really think we can... GO VOTE!! please ;-)

Feb 28, 2013

Um, in case it's escaped your attention I already said in multiple threads that I voted at 7 this morning, so you can take a long walk off a short cliff. :cool:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Recall out of 101,455,899 votes cast nationwide, Bush defeated Gore by only 327 votes in the state of Florida. Conversely Senator Al Franken(stein) was declared the winner in Minnesota by only 312 votes. There are other examples.

Every vote matters, especially in a close election. We all have a civic duty to get out and vote today.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh

Jakedasnake

Aug 11, 2012
    You missed his earlier message about being in line to vote this AM!

Post up your voter stickers.
    d8f6b5691a30248b40c238d073977883.jpg

pedropcola

Feb 8, 2009
    I am sitting in Pittsburgh right now. I voted early. Actually voted for one Democrat. No, it wasn't Brown! County commissioner. They have made early voting so easy I don't know why everyone doesn't do it. I have never stood in line early voting, ever.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I got my vote in today, I found this sign outside the polling area and loved it, had to take a picture to share here!!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415113438.454865.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom