• Are you attending?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    Are you planning to attend the rally?

You can only vote once, but if you are bringing people that are not members of the forum please add a post to indicate the total number of people that you're bringing.

Me and 2 other non MDS members.

Last edited:

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Myself +1 maybe 2.
    I'm committed but am not getting a good feeling from the responses around here. I've had several posts in the Southern Maryland section including maps and links to representatives without much response either.

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    We should have at least 11 people posting about #2ATuesday on Twitter or Facebook. Right now, I'm seeing crickets.

Come on folks, we need the media presence too.

EDIT:
    Myself +1 maybe 2.
    I'm committed but am not getting a good feeling from the responses around here. I've had several posts in the Southern Maryland section including maps and links to representatives without much response either.

I know from talking to quite a few people that the numbers represented on the forums, the Facebook event, etc. are much lower than what we're really expecting. Heck, Delegate Smigiel didn't even RSVP to the FB event, and he's certainly coming.

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    I have a daughter that is due February 13th but essentially she can be born any day now. I checked undecided because unfortunately if she is born before then or if my wife gets put on rest then I will not be able to make it.

But I am spreading the word. And will be sending emails this weekend as well as making phone calls.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I'm taking off work and driving down from Harford county. I'll be taking pictures for MSI. I can't seem to get any of my 2A friends to come. They all seem to have a stance that "I don't want to stand out in the cold for no real reason". I've tried to explain the difference that we can make, but I guess some people just prefer to let others fight for their rights. Some people just cannot be inconvenienced for a few hours. Anyway, I'll stop ranting, I'll be there!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    As of right now it's me and my wife plus one other MDS member. Wife might bail if her mom gets sick.

Also off Monday so if any last minute things need done let me know

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    For the folks answering "Undecided", are you not sure if you want to go or are you uncertain if you'll be able to go?

Just curious.

gswayne

Left Maryland, Freedom
    Nov 9, 2011
    I am undecided simply because I have QA County Jury Duty for all of February and it all depends on whether there are cases on the docket that day. I won't know until the night before. I am pretty sure that attending a 2A rally in Annapolis won't fly as an excuse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom