• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Agreed on all of the above but Conservatives had better grow some balls soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not true conservatives that have no balls...it's the pandering, spineless Republicans In Name Only (RINOS) that have no balls...People like Boehner, McConnell and I'm sorry to say quite possibly Larry Hogan when it comes to 2A issues...

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    It is all Larry Hogan's fault.....I'm sure all the thugs heard that day 1 it was going to be ok to carry a gun......:sarcasm: LOL

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    No worries.. Her assness just created a "war room" .. Them thugs will stop shooting now..

Lmao

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Never put a tragedy to waste, I suppose.

But hold on a second...

I thought Vincent Demarco and others said that the Firearms Safety Act of 2013 is saving lives: http://marylandreporter.com/2014/08/25/guest-commentary-md-firearms-law-is-saving-lives/

Martin O'Malley lauded his FSA2013 as recent as June
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...y-im-pissed-at-lack-of-action-on-gun-control/

I'd love very much to know why a city in a state with some of the strictest gun control in the nation -- where the Brady Campaign claims that Maryland is one of the safest places and is a "Low" contributor to gun violence across America -- has a skyrocketing amount of murders and assaults.

http://crimadvisor.com/?state=MD

Obviously it is the guns that are at fault. How could you even question the concept of making guns more difficult to obtain and carry by the general law abiding citizens?

Your elected leaders have no hidden agenda here. We all know that there would be no drug use, gangs or individual criminals in Baltimore if we could just ban all guns in America.

:sarcasm: ( I shouldn't need this, argh)

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    No worries.. Her assness just created a "war room" .. Them thugs will stop shooting now..

Lmao

If you put a group of clueless people together, add a great big bunch of political agenda, and top it off with a token white official, what are the odds that anything gets accomplished except slaughtering the scapegoat?

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    It is all Larry Hogan's fault.....I'm sure all the thugs heard that day 1 it was going to be ok to carry a gun......:sarcasm: LOL

one-day-more-od02fu.jpg

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    No worries.. Her assness just created a "war room" ..

When the next round of riots break out, I'm predicting hot August nights, SRB will have a place to hide. There will probably be a camera and podium setup to calm the fears of those whose city is burning. Folks will see our leaders in the war room "strategizing".

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I loved the reporting on WBAL this morning about this.

"the City doesn't think this will cost any additional money"

So the technicians setting it up, the training cost, and change to procedures was all free?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom