The Capital and Andrea blaming everyone they can.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    ha!

And the incoherent ramblings go on...
    32f61d61d48064b135b6fe61c302590a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My Brother Michael posted....

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Thanks to all who have the patience and stomach to interact online with this poor suffering dingbat. I hope she is unable to find your addresses.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    I have began to suspect her mental illness was already present as well. All sadness

I think that mental illness is probably equally prevalent in both sexes. I think the men with serious issues usually end up in jail, but the women, equally diagnosed are sheltered by men. That is my theory, but don't know if it's true. Anyone know?

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Thanks to all who have the patience and stomach to interact online with this poor suffering dingbat. I hope she is unable to find your addresses.

Thanks, the more people that comment, the less chance the narrative from the other side stands. So far the comments have been well reasoned and on point, and we need to keep it that way.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I was in a car accident a few years back, now I feel I can run NHTSA. Her husband was killed due to the actions of an insane person and the failings of the Gazette to protect their employees against a known threat, now she is an expert...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I think that mental illness is probably equally prevalent in both sexes. I think the men with serious issues usually end up in jail, but the women, equally diagnosed are sheltered by men. That is my theory, but don't know if it's true. Anyone know?

Sheltered? No.

It is just that men Tend to lash out in more externally destructive ways. Women tend to lash out in more self destructive ways.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I was in a car accident a few years back, now I feel I can run NHTSA. Her husband was killed due to the actions of an insane person and the failings of the Gazette to protect their employees against a known threat, now she is an expert...

Look, Shannon Watts is an expert also. She KNOWS crazy. She sees it every morning in the mirror and she knows she’d flip and kill as many people as she could if she has access to a firearm (or commit suicide. Seems to depend on the week).

So because she knows she is crazy and wouldn’t be able to resist violence or suicide if she had access to a gun then everyone must be like her!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Reading her posts she’s clearly projecting her mental instability onto others.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I get working through grief and all, but the Capital is just getting silly at this point with the constant barrage of articles on this topic:

https://trib.al/y193Sf2?fbclid=IwAR0aXNgani9RRzKW1G72wTRi-DdY6SxfL7UttApAi40pCl4AMh3_tK79-IY

One thing that stood out in the article for me was the quote:
    "It is an illusion of safety that many of us have.”
    along with the article stating the police responded in 60 seconds. If accurate, that is a very quick response but it still allowed the carnage to take place.

I believe the therapist is being quoted but it is not clear in the article.

It seems telling that even when confronted with these facts, many reject outright lawful carry and/or hardening possible mass shooting targets with armed staff and metal detectors as a means to prevent or minimize this threat. It seems like some people just operate on a completely different mental plane further entrenching into gun free zone dogma.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    along with the article stating the police responded in 60 seconds. If accurate, that is a very quick response but it still allowed the carnage to take place.

I believe the therapist is being quoted but it is not clear in the article.

It seems telling that even when confronted with these facts, many reject outright lawful carry and/or hardening possible mass shooting targets with armed staff and metal detectors as a means to prevent or minimize this threat. It seems like some people just operate on a completely different mental plane further entrenching into gun free zone dogma.

People cannot make the logical leap that a gun in the hands of someone responsible can do something differently than a gun in the hands of a violent person.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    The gun is an object that can not do anything but just sit there and be a gun . But on the other hand a human can be foul , loving , hateful , pretty , ugly , murderous , and kind any object can be used to kill and has been used to kill .

Fire is what sustains life but will kill in an instant , fire is a moving and basically a living thing as well as wind . Knives , guns , hammers , cars , planes, drugs , poison have to be in the hands of men & women in order to kill so we must abolish all such items .

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA

What they don't say is the response time/level was because the Annapolis area was crawling with LE because it was reporting day for the Naval Academy. They had LE from all over to assist with ~1000 plebes and their families in town. The Academy commandeered a couple of buses to send officers from campus to the scene.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom