• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    I’ll Pay You A $2,500.00 Referral Fee

I’m seeking to hire a commercial construction Project Manager in the Baltimore/DC Metro area. The referral system and networking works best and I’d rather pay one of you fine MDS folks a reasonable fee instead of a recruiter with questionable results.

We have a three-part hiring system. Once we receive a resume, if they are qualified, we conduct a brief phone interview. If the individual is a good fit after the phone interview, we will conduct a face to face interview with a department manager. After that, there is a final interview with our hiring team for the final selection.

How the referral fee works. If anyone recommends a candidate and we conduct a phone interview with that individual, we’ll pay an immediate $500.00 referral fee. If we hire that individual, we’ll pay an additional $2,000.00 once the individual starts working. The payment will be sent by company check or you can pick it up at our home office if you choose.

If you apply for the position yourself and are hired, the $2,500.00 goes to you in your first paycheck.

What we’re looking for:

Commercial Construction Project Manager

This individual must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the commercial construction arena for project management. This individual knows commercial building construction, understands MEP and roofing systems and reads construction plans. Must also be able to pass screenings for driving record, drug tests and criminal background checks and be an American citizen. Needs to speak fluent English and currently live in the Baltimore-DC area with top notch communication and computer skills. Must be comfortable in software such as MS Project, Procore, Primavera and CRM’s.

Our clients are hospitals, hotels, assisted living facilities, state and local municipalities, federal government, corporations, multifamily REITS, institutions, building owners and managers and other markets. Our projects are typically $500K to $2million for capital improvements, interior renovations and some ground up.

Our employment package is one of the best in the marketplace. We offer 401K, Cash Balance Plan, Health Benefits, Vacation and Company Vehicle with all vehicle expenses paid.

You can recommend someone for this position in a few ways. Contact me via Private Message here on MDS and I’ll follow up with you quickly. Or email or have the individual email their information to pm.mds@nym.hush.com. Please make sure your information is included in the email, so I know who gets credit for the referral.

Thanks in advance!

Aventus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 5, 2016
    Any money for bumping your thread? =)

Not on this forum but we did pay someone else recently. I guess no one in here knows any decent commercial project managers or estimators. Not surprised, good people are hard to find right now. Not seen you around Jon, where you been?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Not on this forum but we did pay someone else recently. I guess no one in here knows any decent commercial project managers or estimators. Not surprised, good people are hard to find right now. Not seen you around Jon, where you been?

Wife was wrapping up her Master's Degree so 50/50 of the household/kids became 99/1 :lol2: Hope all is well with you.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country

I gave up trying to find anyone with experience.

I just decided to hire two guys out of school and I’ll train them. One starts tomorrow and the other next week. We’ll see how it turns out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    A peer of mine in another state hired a well-qualified person; the gentleman started on Monday, just a few days ago.

He showed up drunk and blew a .10 after being in the office for 3 hours doing onboarding tasks.

Good people are hard to find these days.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I spent years in commercial and industrial, last job was 5 year expansion at Blue Plains.
    Gave that up to run my own business 20 years ago.
    But lately tempted to go back,, as running your own business can wear you down.

Don't tempt me,,,

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

Sorry I can't help as a candidate. 30+ years in hands on remodeling work, but absolutely no Commercial experience that even approaches SOME of the skills your applicant must meet. Sorry n good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom