• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Apparently some clown who attended the gun show. Trying to get more info, The You Tube video has been removed.

The carelessness and stupidity continue unabated.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    I was teaching in Chantilly at the NGS this weekend. Last that I heard was that some guy bought a revolver at the show, and then took his g/f to Hooters. While in Hooters, he was allegedly dry firing the gun in the restaurant, and some how the "unloaded" gun went bang, shooting his g/f in the "lower extremities" (from reports)

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I was teaching in Chantilly at the NGS this weekend. Last that I heard was that some guy bought a revolver at the show, and then took his g/f to Hooters. While in Hooters, he was allegedly dry firing the gun in the restaurant, and some how the "unloaded" gun went bang, shooting his g/f in the "lower extremities" (from reports)

This, in itself, is stupid beyond all comprehension.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Anyone have a legit news report on this? I can't find anything; which is surprising as I would expect the media to jump on this.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011

I vote for a permanent ban on owning guns for that dumbass.

Al's Snackbar

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    i had a ND at Hooters before but I wasn't carrying my firearm at the time:innocent0

rimshot.jpg

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I hope the girl is ok. I hope the Law throws everything at that guy.

According to the experts no one needs training. :sad20: Dont you know Its his right to be careless, ignorant, and to shoot people :rolleyes:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Without some validating info, this doesn't 'smell' right. Handguns aren't cash'n'carry, especially at the NGS. They don't need bad publicity like this.

Does anyone have a link or more background, or could this be an urban legend cooked up by Bloomberg or the Brady's, looking for traction in the blogishere ?

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Gun owners are often the biggest threat to the 2nd amendment.

That would be an incorrect statement, the correct statement is:
    Irresponsible and uneducated gun owners are often the biggest threat to the 2nd amendment.

I for one do not want to be grouped into the same sentence with the idiot people that own guns and do not accept the responsibility that comes along with it.

I hope the Law throws everything at that guy.

This is what should happen and hopefully it does.

According to the experts no one needs training. :sad20: Dont you know Its his right to be careless, ignorant, and to shoot people :rolleyes:

I believe that training should not be a requirement just as common sense shouldn't be a requirement to exercise any right. If you do happen to injure someone because you failed to use caution or accept the responsibility of getting training on something that you know nothing about, then you should reap the rewards of your stupidity, ignorance and irresponsibility by being prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom