• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDshooters

Mar 26, 2012
    Salisbury MD
    Interested in instructing

Greetings:

Sorry for the late reply. I am interested in instructing if the event is still on.

I am an experienced firearms enthusiast and competitive shooter. I have shot IDPA and am OC about safety and proper firearm handling. I also come from a family with a long list of military history, and am experienced with a wide variety of firearm action types, ammo, optics, and accessories.

I am an NRA life member (not yet an NRA instructor but looking into it). I have been instructing friends, family, and fellow shooters for years, and am conformable in front of a crowd.

I have been assistant range officer at family fun shoots, and have actually had days where I have not done any shooting myself and simply presided as a safety officer (safety first)

I would be more conformable if we could get a few other experienced shooters out there in case I could not make it for some reason.

Anyway, is this in Easton, MD? It looks like it is. (I live in Salsibury MD, and am hoping this event is somewhere close.)

I will try to check the thread often, as to stay in contact with you, as well as to stay abreast of any further development in the event's planning.

God Bless,

Safe Shooting
    SemperFI

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom