• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    What are yall experiences with them?

I'm new to this forum, but have owned guns for 20 plus years, hunted for 30ish years.

But I have no formal (on paper) training, other then hunter safety course, and MD requirement for buyin regulated. Lookin mainly to start paper trail that would look good for possible CCW. And to pick up some pretty good knowledge.along the way. Knowledge is power right?

Lookin for insight to local training in CCW, HD, and defensive shooting. Not really gearing toward competive shooting, or matches. More of just a hunter, range plinker, and home defense kinda guy.

Thanks in advance for any insight.
    If something that you dont want to post open forum, feel free to PM.

I have searched archive here, but I'm lookin for more current, personal experience with local training programs.

TNT

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    AJ is good people. Check out his threads to get a better idea of his course info. He's more geared toward dynamic shooting than he is CCW, but he certainly knows his stuff.

DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    ^ This ^

AJ is a real world kinda guy who wants to impart real world knowledge. Let's face it, when the "Zombies" come you're going to need a practical skill set in order to protect your life and those whom you love...

These times will be stressful to say the least - smoky, dirty, loud, panicked, confused, etc. AJ is your guy to challenge your previous experience, make you perform better, prioritize threats, make critical decisions, and win the day. I look forward to taking his advanced class soon.

Cheers,

Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom