• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWinners

Jul 26, 2017
    Saint Marys, MD
    Hello all, my name is James and I live in Southern Maryland. I moved down south after growing up in Glen Burnie, dabbling in Annapolis and then deciding I wanted to buy a house where I can actually afford grass. :lol2: For those of you who don't know, Hollywood is a small area down by Patuxent River Base and Lexington Park. It was so aptly name because there was a holly tree outside of ye olde post office when they named the town.

I find that all of the members here are nice, and it's pretty fun to be on a messageboard again. Feels like 10 years ago.

Cheers,

James

Last edited:

Firedog1979

Be part of the solution!
    Mar 19, 2017
    Maryland
    Welcome! I would start by I hope you stay around a while there is a lot of knowledge floating around here...I would also recommend you check the rules for the forum because even the soft mention that you have something to sell ect. can and will be construed as you trying to sell it and in turn violates the rules. That being said, welcome to the forum and I’m sure you are going to find a lot more than just a place to sell firearms. I’ve had a blast and have gained the cumulative knowledge of all the other guys and gals here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA

JWinners

Jul 26, 2017
    Saint Marys, MD
    Welcome! I would start by I hope you stay around a while there is a lot of knowledge floating around here...I would also recommend you check the rules for the forum because even the soft mention that you have something to sell ect. can and will be construed as you trying to sell it and in turn violates the rules. That being said, welcome to the forum and I’m sure you are going to find a lot more than just a place to sell firearms. I’ve had a blast and have gained the cumulative knowledge of all the other guys and gals here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the warm welcome! I will heed your advice. Looking forward to future talks.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Welcome aboard! Go ahead and get on the Sanner's Lake membership waiting list, you'll want a place to shoot.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    Welcome from carroll county and please join us in Annapolis Monday eve 7pm for what will be a historic night.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics