• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I keep getting locked out on my cell phone. I use Firefox. I don't keep myself logged in. When I go to tap "User Name" I get nothing. No user name. No keypad on which to type. Nada. Is it my phone? Is a Firefox problem? I'm no techno guy. Usually, if I leave it for a day, it starts working again. :shrug:

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Locked out of your phone as in you can't open any application in the phone or locked out of a website? If so what website?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Try it under Chrome. FF has made some major changes lately. You can revert to a version with LTS if the problem is FF until another release fixes it.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I keep getting locked out on my cell phone. I use Firefox. I don't keep myself logged in. When I go to tap "User Name" I get nothing. No user name. No keypad on which to type. Nada. Is it my phone? Is a Firefox problem? I'm no techno guy. Usually, if I leave it for a day, it starts working again. :shrug:

I'm going to assume you actually mean your session is 'dropped' from the site, having to log back in on each visit.

When I switched to FF on this PC, I now experience the same thing.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm going to assume you actually mean your session is 'dropped' from the site, having to log back in on each visit.

When I switched to FF on this PC, I now experience the same thing.
    No. I go to log in. Tap the "User name" slot and my "name" is supposed to pop up. I tap on my name and it fills the slot. Then, I go below and enter my password manually. At that point I can tap "remember me" which I usually don't, or just tap "log in".

What is happening is, I tap "user name" and I get nothing. I don't even get a keyboard to type my name in manually. I get bupkis.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    No. I go to log in. Tap the "User name" slot and my "name" is supposed to pop up. I tap on my name and it fills the slot. Then, I go below and enter my password manually. At that point I can tap "remember me" which I usually don't, or just tap "log in".

What is happening is, I tap "user name" and I get nothing. I don't even get a keyboard to type my name in manually. I get bupkis.

Sounds like you cleared your browser history on your computer and it is synced with your chrome browser setting on your phone. Or you just cleared your phone browser history somehow. If you type it back in, etc... it should be good to go?

Oh nevermind. reset your phone like others have said.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Sounds like you cleared your browser history on your computer and it is synced with your chrome browser setting on your phone. Or you just cleared your phone browser history somehow. If you type it back in, etc... it should be good to go?
    Except I get no keyboard to type on. If I could only get a keyboard, I wouldn't have a problem. And no Chrome. Firefox.

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    I use the free tapatalk app on andriod. It seams to work pretty well.

Try ghostery. It's a browser on andriod that blocks lots of stuff, like tracking.

It's also available as a Firefox plugin.

Rob

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Try it under Chrome. FF has made some major changes lately. You can revert to a version with LTS if the problem is FF until another release fixes it.

I just uninstalled Firefox and got in on Chrome.

It's got to be a Firefox problem. It worked last night, but not this morning. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom