• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Its in Parkville at the Tall Cedars Of Lebenon Hall on Putty Hill Ave. Is anyone from this Board going or ever been to this one? Shows in Maryland have really sucked lately!

Micro

Dec 6, 2005
    Easton
    Lambo said:
    Its in Parkville at the Tall Cedars Of Lebenon Hall on Putty Hill Ave. Is anyone from this Board going or ever been to this one? Shows in Maryland have really sucked lately!

Do you have any information on this one? I can't find anything on the net about it. I went to the Silverado show at Upper Marlboro a couple of weeks ago. It was decent, but their next one is in Frederick in January. Who's running the one you mentioned?

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Micro said:
    Do you have any information on this one? I can't find anything on the net about it. I went to the Silverado show at Upper Marlboro a couple of weeks ago. It was decent, but their next one is in Frederick in January. Who's running the one you mentioned?

If memory serves me justice it was advertised in the Shotgun News. I'm not sure who the Promoter is. Could be the Tall Cedars themselves. I'm hearing about 100 tables at this one unlike the Show in Harrisburg, Pa. this weekend as well. Harrisburg is advertising 1200 Tables, (http://www.maacpsse.com/maac.html)

Notes: The Tall Cedars Hall is located in the Putty Hill Shopping Center at the intersection of Putty Hill Ave.& Old Harford Road. Entry fee I'm told was $5.00 last year with free Parking. The Harrisburg Show had an entry fee of $8.00 and $5.00 to park. See the Link above for Details on the Harrisburg show!

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Was at the Parkville Show yesterday. It was a small display, about 100 Tables. If not for being priced to high there was 1 or 2 Firearms I was considering purchasing. All was not lost, I did manage to walk away with some new brass & new market ammo and that wasn't a steal of a deal. All&all, for a $7.00 Entry Fee it didn't offer enough for me!
    Note: The Promoter was Cam Rod Hunting Club

Last edited:

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    I went to the Parkville show about 2 years ago and wasn't very impressed by it. However at the time I lived only 20 minutes away from it and it was an easy show to get to, look around, and get home long before lunch so that my entire day wasn't shot. There was a few good deals to be had and it wasn't too crowded, soat least I got to REALLY look at things instead of just doing the normal cruise by.

Now that I live near Annapolis I try to wait for the shows at PG or Dulles.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Spot77 said:
    I went to the Parkville show about 2 years ago and wasn't very impressed by it. However at the time I lived only 20 minutes away from it and it was an easy show to get to, look around, and get home long before lunch so that my entire day wasn't shot. There was a few good deals to be had and it wasn't too crowded, soat least I got to REALLY look at things instead of just doing the normal cruise by.

Now that I live near Annapolis I try to wait for the shows at PG or Dulles.
    I remember going to a show in or near Annapolis ten, or so, years ago. They no longer have them?

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Beats me....nearest that I know of is at the PG Equestrian Center and that's usually a pretty good one.

There might be something on Kent Island or in Easton. I'll have to check that out.

Micro

Dec 6, 2005
    Easton
    Spot77 said:
    Beats me....nearest that I know of is at the PG Equestrian Center and that's usually a pretty good one.

There might be something on Kent Island or in Easton. I'll have to check that out.

January 7 & 8, 2006
    Sailwinds Park
    Exit 11 Off Route 50, Cambridge, MD

February 18 & 19, 2006
    Show Place Arena (P.G. County)
    Route 4 & 301 Upper Marlboro, MD

See: http://www.silveradogunshow.com/silver.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member