• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpartanF

Jan 3, 2018
    Carroll County Maryland
    Thank you very much! We appreciate the support, and we also think very highly of the guys at Baltimore Best Pawn. Our CCC classes have been very successful in terms of enrollment. So much so that we are scheduled out through August with them. Our Fall 2018 courses are being submitted in the next few weeks. We have met some terrific people who stated they would not have taken the class outside of the college. This is exactly why we wanted to do it. We’re glad people like you are excited about it, we sure are!!!

Posted by Paul Duffy

Last edited:

SpartanF

Jan 3, 2018
    Carroll County Maryland
    Thank you for kind note. It was and is very much appreciated

Posted by Frank Duffy

Thanks for the updates, & welcome to the forum. My Original Post was sent up as a celebration of all things firearms, 2A, and there still being some semblance of freedom in MD - Carroll County. Usually it takes about 4 replies to an OP to get off track never to return, for some reason this time it was only one. You’ll get used to this phenomenon on MD Shooters, you shouldn’t have to, but you will.

Admittedly, your current website doesn’t offer much in the way of information for our members here that were interested after reading my post. Your explanation and apolgy was very well stated, appreciated, and in my opinion it clarified the whole situation. In Maryland we don’t have much pride in our government or faith that they will protect our 2A rights, so when I saw your ad posted in my LGS (shout out to Baltimore’s Best Pawn) I couldn’t wait to post on MDS that there was still some factions of MD government that believes in the 2nd Amendment and true freedom for its citizens. Usually we get a few “that’s great” & “I’d be interested in seeing how well this goes” replies before the thread goes off the rails. Not this time, and for that I’m sorry.

For those that chose the actual intent of my post to reply to, it seems to be a very positive response. Those whose only take-away was the link to your website and their opinion of its usefulness, well.....I won’t comment further. I wish you and your program the best of luck going forward.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom