• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    How does he sell them in the classified ads when he is surely a business? I mean after all he has his own web page. I also noticed he doesn't participate in the forum. He just shows up every few weeks and places his ad. Other than that, you never see anything from the guy.

If I'm out of line, just say "Shut up Smith" and I'll go away.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    '07 join date, so he's been around for some time.

In almost 10 years, if the Mods/Admins haven't felt the need to take any type of action on it, I'm inclined to just let it go.

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    Review of them ?

Just thought I would re- up this thread as I just saw the guy is selling them in the classified ad again. I don't know the guy but like the part.

Just wanted to say for those new to AR's that these are a really good investment, maybe my #2 upgrade after a hogue grip.

I run rise TG's in most of my stuff but I have these in a couple and I'm a fan for$10. They're not gonna make your trigger 3.5lbs pull but they will make it crisp. Until you're willing to make the investment in a rise, cmc, aim... etc. these are a good option.

Review of them ?

Our YT channel has an how to install / quick review of them.

I have a few of them, they work well at taking the creep out of the AR trigger.

Just thought I would re- up this thread as I just saw the guy is selling them in the classified ad again. I don't know the guy but like the part.

Just wanted to say for those new to AR's that these are a really good investment, maybe my #2 upgrade after a hogue grip.

I run rise TG's in most of my stuff but I have these in a couple and I'm a fan for$10. They're not gonna make your trigger 3.5lbs pull but they will make it crisp. Until you're willing to make the investment in a rise, cmc, aim... etc. these are a good option.

They are what they are. I have them on two AR's. Using them to take up creep and a polish job for a smoother break makes a significant difference in the trigger. The combo is a good "poor man's" upgrade.
    I'm still not fond of a non-IP running a small business out of the classifieds. Ammo Jon caught a lot of flack selling ammo in the classifieds- and he was an active MDS'er.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    They are what they are. I have them on two AR's. Using them to take up creep and a polish job for a smoother break makes a significant difference in the trigger. The combo is a good "poor man's" upgrade.
    I'm still not fond of a non-IP running a small business out of the classifieds. Ammo Jon caught a lot of flack selling ammo in the classifieds- and he was an active MDS'er.

That was the reason for me starting this thread. The guy isn't active in the forum. He just logs on every month to post another ad without being an IP. But I dropped it when folks didn't have a problem.

To each their own.

PorP

Mar 11, 2016
    That was the reason for me starting this thread. The guy isn't active in the forum. He just logs on every month to post another ad without being an IP. But I dropped it when folks didn't have a problem.

To each their own.

What's IP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom