• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    In less than 2 weeks 6 people (2 fatally) have been shot in Elkton.
    The latest were 3 angels shot at 3am today (a 13 , 14 and a 15 year old) . Two were found in a car stolen in NJ and the 15 found in another stolen car.

They were found after reports of cars being broken into while in route the police were informed of shots fired and the cars found riddled with bullets

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    One teen female shot in face and another teen female shot in leg. Guess they tried breaking into the wrong car.

And the deputies found 7 ppl in the car?? Wth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    One teen female shot in face and another teen female shot in leg. Guess they tried breaking into the wrong car.

And the deputies found 7 ppl in the car?? Wth.

Didn't see that part , I did see over the last few weeks on FB ring camera videos asking if people could identify some people breaking into cars

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    In less than 2 weeks 6 people (2 fatally) have been shot in Elkton.
    The latest were 3 angels shot at 3am today (a 13 , 14 and a 15 year old) . Two were found in a car stolen in NJ and the 15 found in another stolen car.

They were found after reports of cars being broken into while in route the police were informed of shots fired and the cars found riddled with bullets

Very sad, they were turning their lives around. Good riddance.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    Didn't see that part , I did see over the last few weeks on FB ring camera videos asking if people could identify some people breaking into cars

CCSO posted it. Sounded like they were breaking into cars. While the LEO were in route to investigate the break-ins, a car approached the car all the kids were in and opened fire.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    Sounds like the kids hit the wrong car and got roasted by the owners who were no doubt involved in some illegal crap themselves.

Absolute mess, but it doesn't surprise me. Areas near major roadways where sprawl has developed and section 8 crept in will draw more trouble, always.

MG-70

Jul 8, 2007
    MoCo
    This is what happens when they call to defund the police. People take the law into their own hands.

Exactly what I was thinking! Defunding the police, legalizing marijuana, subsidizing able-bodied idleness and non-stop procreation without the means to support even themselves...even in the wildest fantasies of a communist state, which is what many of these idiots believe they want, not one of those things would ever be allowed to take place.

Unfreakin'believable what elected officials, and the uneducated voters who put them there, are doing to this country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom