• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    The trigger did seem a little tough at times but I will get use to it. When I get a 45 I will definitely be getting a 1911. Idk why I want one but I do.

I guarantee that you will not regret picking up a 1911 when it comes time. Solid and time tested design. My Kimber 1911 is by far the most accurate handgun that I own. By far my favorite to shoot as well.

Bigkach

May 20, 2020
    Reisterstown
    I guarantee that you will not regret picking up a 1911 when it comes time. Solid and time tested design. My Kimber 1911 is by far the most accurate handgun that I own. By far my favorite to shoot as well.

I know they get shit on but I think I’m gonna be going for a rock island

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    If she’s a new shooter maybe a 22LR? I usually start off new shooters on a 22LR before moving them to a 4g shotgun.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    She has shot a 22lr. I’m going to be getting her a ruger charger soon.

I have one, if you ever want to try it out let me know. I’m pretty much shooting 22LR exclusively. If i was in the market for one I would get the takedown model and eventually a Ruger ISB (suppressor) for it.

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    I have an M&P compact and I’m considering a 1911 for my next buy as well, I like some of the Springfields. A friend of mine has a really nice Sig so that’s an option too.

Bigkach

May 20, 2020
    Reisterstown
    I have one, if you ever want to try it out let me know. I’m pretty much shooting 22LR exclusively. If i was in the market for one I would get the takedown model and eventually a Ruger ISB (suppressor) for it.

Yeah I’d love to get the takedown model but that extra $200 I’m seeing is a little more than I wanna spend.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Hard to beat a Rock. I agree, the M&P triggers can be stiff. Apex Tactical's duty carry kit puts a lot of love into a M&P

Bigkach

May 20, 2020
    Reisterstown
    Hard to beat a Rock. I agree, the M&P triggers can be stiff. Apex Tactical's duty carry kit puts a lot of love into a M&P

I was looking at the hyve trigger upgrade. But I’m debating on doing it until I’m more experienced with the gun because it will be carried at my job.

JMB

Jan 30, 2019
    Home Range

I cannot wait to move to Vermont to the farm where I can set up a little range on my land. Will be great.

ralph.mclean

GOC (Grumpy Old Cop)
    Jan 27, 2018
    Edgewater, MD
    I was at the outdoor range last Friday. First time since February. Shot pretty much all day.

Delmarva Sporting Clays and Rifle Range. Nice folks.

One storm hit us, but it only lasted about 20 minutes. Turned out we picked a great day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom