• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jul 16, 2020
    Hello MD shooters. I am new to the area, just moved into downtown Baltimore to be closer to family following the craziness that we are calling 2020. I've been involved with the firearms community most of my life but am looking to get more involved now that I have more free time on my hands. I look forward to interacting with you all!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Welcome, Brave Denizen Of Baltimore.

This is a funny state when it comes to guns and shooting and the surrounding issue. So this is kind of a funny place, to match. Have fun!

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from PA![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thank you for having the courtesy to introduce yourself.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Take a look at these helpful links – LOTS of amazing info!

FORUM RULES
    [/FONT]Rules are written in the stone, Break the rules and you get no bones, all you get is ridicule, laughter, a shine box, and a trip to the house of pain.
    [FONT=&quot]
    Range Etiquette and Staying Safe

Admin News and Announcements

Gun Rights and Legislation

Industry Partners

MD Shooters Firearms Map

Acronym list[/FONT]

Jul 16, 2020
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys. The wife and I just got back from the beach out on the eastern shore and I have to say we're not really built for this heat (or the traffic!) and I'm thinking it's going to be wiser to start going into the mountains for camping during the hottest parts of summer.

ZeroMc

Apr 28, 2020
    Halethorpe MD
    Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys. The wife and I just got back from the beach out on the eastern shore and I have to say we're not really built for this heat (or the traffic!) and I'm thinking it's going to be wiser to start going into the mountains for camping during the hottest parts of summer.
    Look at the bright side, traffic isnt as bad as it normally is but you will adjust or go crazy trying too .

#NRA
    #GOA
    #NCCA
    #USCCA

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

It's not the heat, it's the humidity...

Jul 16, 2020
    Look at the bright side, traffic isnt as bad as it normally is but you will adjust or go crazy trying too .

#NRA
    #GOA
    #NCCA
    #USCCA

I actually moved here after living in/around Asia, where I got deep into Zen and Mahayana Buddhism. I think I'll be OK on the traffic, I'm more worried about the drivers that I see doing absolutely insane things to get a few car lengths ahead and then we meet back up at the next traffic light.

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    welcome and yes , you think you will melt six months of the year and then freeze the other six , welcome to maryland !

Jul 16, 2020
    welcome and yes , you think you will melt six months of the year and then freeze the other six , welcome to maryland !

Well, I was born and raised in haaretz israel, and I have to say that here it's all bout the humidity, not so much the heat. I did some time in Korea and Thailand, and it was the same there, as well.

I'm still looking around for synagogues and gun ranges in the Baltimore area if anybody has any recommendations. I see the list that was given to me in by Dave MP but if there's any specific input as to which is the best to try to get the process rolling on my concealed carry permit that would be very helpful. Especially in these crazy times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom