• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    My Dui Chirra arrived a couple days ago

here is my dui chirra. I got the 13" mirrored finish with performance edge.

Attachments

• IMG_3861.jpg
      IMG_3861.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 200
    • IMG_3860.jpg
      IMG_3860.jpg
      54 KB · Views: 207
    • IMG_3859.jpg
      IMG_3859.jpg
      50.9 KB · Views: 207

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    It is pretty damn light, too for it's size. Shiny? My Precious. lol Very impressed. Andrew said to me he is grateful to all of us for ordering from them.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    pics

could not get me foot on the chest freezer. lol Also, Bertfish...need to take pics of all of yours and share.

Brentona- Thanks so much for the thread. I love Forged in Fire and seeing these pics from these guys brings it all home.

A guy on this forum who is into knives talked about a place in PA or something where you pay like $800 for a class or something and you forge your own knife. Wish I could remember the thread. I believe I also talked to this person in a SOTAR class. Damn, sorry.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    could not get me foot on the chest freezer. lol Also, Bertfish...need to take pics of all of yours and share.

Brentona- Thanks so much for the thread. I love Forged in Fire and seeing these pics from these guys brings it all home.

A guy on this forum who is into knives talked about a place in PA or something where you pay like $800 for a class or something and you forge your own knife. Wish I could remember the thread. I believe I also talked to this person in a SOTAR class. Damn, sorry.

When the pile shows up this week I'll photograph what I can. Like I said unfortunately the balance has to wait for a personal life event this summer before I show it. Never know who is watching

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    yes. When I pulled it from the scabbard, it was covered in oil. I am leaving it on for now. Wonder what they use. I will ask Andrew.

Probably rendered Yak fat. :)

Very nice. I am so tempted to order something from them. I just have so many large knifes and such now... but I am liking the "hand made" component of manufacturing of these knifes...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    yes. When I pulled it from the scabbard, it was covered in oil. I am leaving it on for now. Wonder what they use. I will ask Andrew.

Felt and smelled like motoroil to me, at least it was new. Mine was wrapped in saran wrap, some low grade butcher paper and bubble wrap.

Anyone know what they oil the handles with? My white rosewood came in a little dry, it seemed to take raw linseed oil well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom