• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Think about it this way. When you read a Washington Post or USA Today article the headline is the grabber and the facts are in paragraph 7. Most people stop reading if at all by paragraph 2. So the fake news is well before the facts because they know the habits of the average person.

We are the average person. I do it all the time. I like the Wall Street Journal but some of the articles just drone on so I catch myself skipping knowing I shouldn't.

So what's your take on the Wall Street Journal? :innocent0

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I hope you're right. This should be in the National 2A subforum and not MD 2A then.

We already have mag purchase and transfer bans if over 10-rds. The MD Dems seem to be focused on bigger fish that they want to fry in this session.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think he’s right. This is Pelosis push on the federal level.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Pelosi will play a part, but this is more like Bloombergs push. And he, plus others of his ilk, is also helping fund our state anti 2A efforts as well.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Pelosi will play a part, but this is more like Bloombergs push. And he, plus others of his ilk, is also helping fund our state anti 2A efforts as well.

It would not surprise me in the least if this were being introduced in the House AND in MD at the same time. Such is the level of mendacity here. The MD leftists haven't had an original thought since 1864.

Feb 28, 2013
    "During the American Revolution only 3% of the colonies participated in fighting the British. I can see it's going to end up being about the same percentage this time if the proverbial poop it's the fan".

Sadly in this state I think it is lower than that. I'm not knocking anyone for what they do for the fight in Annapolis but we need to face reality that the same $hit we've been doing ain't working.

Ain’t neVer gonna work as long as libtards outnumber patriots in this state 3 to 1.

If Gov. Spineless would kindly redraw the districts like they oughta be, that’s be a good start. I ain’t holdin my breaTh for that one either. :sad20:

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Ain’t neVer gonna work as long as libtards outnumber patriots in this state 3 to 1.

If Gov. Spineless would kindly redraw the districts like they oughta be, that’s be a good start. I ain’t holdin my breaTh for that one either. :sad20:

No chance larry redraws the districts to fair to the "R" population it would hamstring him for his next step up the political ladder.

Feb 28, 2013
    The term law abiding. Can't stand that word as it implies that any law that is passed will be followed so as that you keep your "law abiding" status. One cannot maintain they are law abiding and say things like shall not infringe when the law makers break their oath and go against the constitution.

The key is what I like to call “natural rights”. Basically, if’n a feller minds the big 10 from Moses and ain’t doin nuthin that infringes on the “natural rights” of others, he’s “law abidin” as far as I’m concerned.

“But Mr. Blade, what about that guy over there gettin’ high in his livin’ room?

“Easy. If he ain’t robbin’, stealin’ or killin’, ain’t tryin to sell his drug of choice to the kiddies, and basically ain’t intrudin on like I said before, another feller’s “natural rights”, then I don’t give a damn.”

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Bill Ruger's motive on magazine round limit was to preempt Rifle bans. That ship has sailed in Maryland.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    The key is what I like to call “natural rights”. Basically, if’n a feller minds the big 10 from Moses and ain’t doin nuthin that infringes on the “natural rights” of others, he’s “law abidin” as far as I’m concerned.

“But Mr. Blade, what about that guy over there gettin’ high in his livin’ room?

“Easy. If he ain’t robbin’, stealin’ or killin’, ain’t tryin to sell his drug of choice to the kiddies, and basically ain’t intrudin on like I said before, another feller’s “natural rights”, then I don’t give a damn.”

Makes sense. I'm with you on that definition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom