• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I Got to thinking. We have a lot of members who post here in this forum very, very frequently.

I know many are quite active, besides behind their keyboard, but I wanted to see who the most active members are here.

Will ALL of you be in Annapolis on the 25th and 27th?

I know I will barring illness or an emergency. I hope you will ALL be there, too!!!

Here are all of the members with OVER 20,000 posts. Incredible!!!!

Norton, 85,000 posts of ban hammering treachery!!!

With nearly 80,000 posts!!!!! We have MR. H. Cash in some of those posts for a ticket to Naptown!!!

Roaddawg, you're approaching 60,000 posts, see you again in Annapolis?

Swinkour, 44,000+ posts earns you a first row seat in both the house and senate judiciary/judicial committees!!!

Clandestine, this hits your side gig directly. Your 33,000+ posts can go to good use this year. Hope you can arrange to be there.

JoppaJ, 32,000+ posts and still counting. It's now or never.

Blaster229, on the precipice of 30,000 posts. How about posting your 30,000th while in a committee hearing?

j_h_smith, 26,000 posts. You make the cut!!!

lx1x, 25,000+ posts worth of 2A fighting energy. We need it and MORE!!!

K31, 25,000+ posts. Have you ever been to Chick n Ruth's? lol

tearatos, 25,000+ posts and no need for Rogaine. I know yo will be in our ranks!!!

BradMacc82, nearing the 25,000 post mark. This is nothing to sneeze at. Bring the heat in 2 weeks, PLEASE!!!!

iH8DemLibz, over 24,000 posts and I am sure you have more waiting. Plenty of "Libz" to direct your H8 towards in Annapolis.

outrider58, just crested the 24,000 mark. Congrats!! Now, onto the infringers in Naptown!!!

Jim12, approaching 24,000 posts. Nice.

Sling_Blade 23,000+ and still truckin'!!! Would love to see you again. We need your passion!!!

Half-cocked, 23,000+ posts. Which bill is especially upsetting to you?

smokey0118, 22,000+ posts in addition to making Frosh cringe in 2013. Ready for it again?

DC-W, 21,000+ posts in addition to your tireless work with MSI. See you there!!!

DaemonAssassin, almost at 21,000. Can you bring some noobs?

Zoostation, 20,000+ posts of supervisory goodness. Bring the heat and put the legislators in their place!!!

gprimr1, 20,000+posts. How many more you have in you?

Rack&Roll, 20,000+ cancer fighting posts. Fighting the terrorists while continuing your fight against cancer. Incredible and I will see you soon!!!

It's the first day of the jump-rope-for-heart(now called the heart health challenge) at work....but I've already let my coworker know I'm staying on friday to get all the stations set up. It's been a while since I've told a legislator to stop thinking about me in the shower.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    It's the first day of the jump-rope-for-heart(now called the heart health challenge) at work....but I've already let my coworker know I'm staying on friday to get all the stations set up. It's been a while since I've told a legislator to stop thinking about me in the shower.

Looking forward to the festivities!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just another one of, "I've done a lot for the 2A, respect me, what have you done for the 2A" threads.

I am actually sitting here laughing and smiling. I think you are the first person to ever think I have an inferiority complex. Do you really think I care that I did not make your list?....

You will most likely not see me in Annapolis on the 25th or the 27th, because as of right now I am not planning on being there.

Why AWESOME! Thanks to the roadmap to the activists! Not like they were not already known We will be sure to sent SWAT teams with battery rams to each and every addy at 3am on the 25th. I'm sure the left will also appreciate the info on who to stalk. IDIOT! /DRIPPING_SARCASM!

Sorry, but real brain dead post!

Do you get that you just gave the enemy useful info?

BRAINFART?

Nothing like "publicly shaming" people....

...Hell, maybe every one of us were coming out, but now don't want to because of this sophomoric, cheerleading "Nudge".

These threads seem to crop up every February. They always read like a priest trying to guilt parishioners into attending mass.

It simply doesn't work. All it does is offend some of those being called out.

I don't get it.

Neither do I. It's fvcking ridiculous.

.... If only we could see how many people you have motivated, through public shaming, to attend in Annapolis.

Yep, you have fortitude too. Tact, not so much.

....I'd laugh too, but it is getting pretty sad, so I might actually start crying.

...I don't need to be called out in a thread to see that the thread is a total negative that will not motivate anybody, really annoy some, and most importantly not help our cause one bit....

Sorry, this was all so traumatic, fellas...it's much more serene in the "Check Your Dryer For Lint" thread....

Attachments

• 840533EE-A8A8-42EB-B6D1-63D4D0823C14.jpg
      840533EE-A8A8-42EB-B6D1-63D4D0823C14.jpg
      73.6 KB · Views: 168
    • 992F0F4F-0838-4E67-872C-2E90558C880F.jpg
      992F0F4F-0838-4E67-872C-2E90558C880F.jpg
      69.8 KB · Views: 158

My Toy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 31, 2008
    Westminster
    LOL, some of y'all wouldn't last five minutes on a construction site if this thread offends you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Amen. Just retired from 35 years in the construction business. A lot of posters here need to grow a thicker skin. Whether you are a mega-poster or an occasional poster -- just show up and bring extras if you can. I'm just 4 weeks out from full knee replacement surgery and I'm going to be there both days. If we have a massive turn out it may not change any legislator minds but if we have token turn out they will know we have surrendered for sure and the only thing they have to do next session is finish picking the carcass.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Amen. Just retired from 35 years in the construction business. A lot of posters here need to grow a thicker skin. Whether you are a mega-poster or an occasional poster -- just show up and bring extras if you can. I'm just 4 weeks out from full knee replacement surgery and I'm going to be there both days. If we have a massive turn out it may not change any legislator minds but if we have token turn out they will know we have surrendered for sure and the only thing they have to do next session is finish picking the carcass.

:patriot:

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    LOL, some of y'all wouldn't last five minutes on a construction site if this thread offends you.

Yeah, they probably wouldn't last a single minute in the legal world with all the back stabbing and conspiring that goes on. On a construction site, things are pretty straight forward. Kind of like a hunting blind. Somebody pitches and somebody catches, and then the roles are reversed. In the legal world, people are trying to blind side you all the time and you can never tell who is about to pitch. On a construction site, the supervisors are pretty direct. In a law office, not so much. In a law office, you get passed up for promotion or let go, without even having a clue as to why.

I've been in construction, dealt with contractors as clients, taken homes from contractors, etc. Trust me, the legal world is a lot worse than working on a construction site.

But yeah, you think you have thick skin because you work in construction. I get it. Who would really admit that they have thin skin? How many people would really admit that they are a bad person?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

But yeah, you think you have thick skin because you work in construction. I get it. Who would really admit that they have thin skin?...

I'd say your EIGHT posts in this thread where you were not personally called out....says, well, you know....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sorry to disappoint you but, I wasn't traumatized a bit. It's just more of the same old BS that's both par for the course and has accomplished absolutely NOTHING.

Sorry, you weren't called out either.

(refers Zzzzz_man back to MOMs picture...where they aren't worried about your feelings, or anyone else's for that matter because they see the mission, not the drama)

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    All it took for me to not want to testify, was watching rack give his testimony for the bump stock. How embarrassing to watch the "Leader" of the 2A efforts in Maryland.
    I don't know her name, but she owned you in her response. And the best you came up with was "but I grew up with nuclear attack drills in school as a young person".

You went on at the 1 hour,16 minute mark.
    How are you not sad at your own performance not being prepared? You just wanted to attack them for grandstanding for votes instead of delivering a well prepared and intelligent retort.

Vetted84

Nov 8, 2016

What makes you think this year will be any different than 2013? Make up of the MGA is still pretty much the same and we still have an anti-gun governor.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Looking forward to the festivities!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. With my 2 year old and 4 year old(plus md legislators generally not being as venomous as normal over the past few years), family/work priorities kept me on the sidelines the last couple sessions. Before the new family priorities, I'd enjoyed taking the trip to annapolis and speaking to our oppressors directly. With how much they try to use kids as political pawns to push 2a infringements, I feel like my job makes it important for me to be outspoken to them.

For what it's worth, your post just made me laugh at myself a little for making the 20,000 post cut-off. I didn't get any negative and understand it to be a rallying attempt. I understand where the frustration comes from when you see how important the 2a is, but people don't show up when it's time to actually fight for it. Here's some old '08 pictures of heller #1 for giggles.

Attachments

• 1934164_512220379471_8980_n.jpg
      1934164_512220379471_8980_n.jpg
      43.9 KB · Views: 141
    • 1934164_512220274681_477_n.jpg
      1934164_512220274681_477_n.jpg
      46.5 KB · Views: 160

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Well this thread went to shit pretty quick. That list had many people I see at this type gathering anyway, many were there while we were drinking beer and taking selfies with Mr Heller, I got his signature on the 2A in the pocket constitution Rack gave me.

Anyway, many of us may have less rights come Oct. 1. My last post for the week so I don’t get too high a Post count :)

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    All it took for me to not want to testify, was watching rack give his testimony for the bump stock. How embarrassing to watch the "Leader" of the 2A efforts in Maryland.
    I don't know her name, but she owned you in her response. And the best you came up with was "but I grew up with nuclear attack drills in school as a young person".

You went on at the 1 hour,16 minute mark.
    How are you not sad at your own performance not being prepared? You just wanted to attack them for grandstanding for votes instead of delivering a well prepared and intelligent retort.

Teddy Roosevelt weeps.

Sorry, you are not of a fan of me dispensing with "May it please the court (deep bow) and taking it to an Infringer in a public setting.

It revealed her as emotionally unhinged about her subject and legislating without facts. I make no apologies for using my time to poke the Beast so a spotlight would be on it.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

I'm not offended in the least, but then again, I've spent more time on construction sites than you maybe. Definitely more stressful ones I would wager.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    And the lines have been drawn. Time for another MDS sh!t show. Let the battles begin!

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Here's a reminder of what 2013 looked like. We need to dwarf this on the 25th.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.53.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.53.jpg
      81.4 KB · Views: 150
    • Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.46.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.46.jpg
      80.1 KB · Views: 176
    • Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.33.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.33.jpg
      86.9 KB · Views: 144
    • Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.13.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.02.13.jpg
      100.7 KB · Views: 152
    • Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.01.47.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.01.47.jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 131
    • Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.00.17.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-02-12 at 16.00.17.jpg
      100 KB · Views: 145

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Teddy Roosevelt weeps.

Sorry, you are not of a fan of me dispensing with "May it please the court (deep bow) and taking it to an Infringer in a public setting.

It revealed her as emotionally unhinged about her subject and legislating without facts. I make no apologies for pushing this into the public realm.
    You were terrible. Unprepared. You wanted to bash the MGA instead of speak on behalf of the bump stock. Truly embarrassing. You had to know that they knew who you were. You should have prepared accordingly. And this has nothing to do with her "blurting out", because that took attention off of you. If you speak on the 25th, it's ok to take notes and speak from those.
    Seriously Jeff, I'd expect more from you and have been let down.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    And the lines have been drawn. Time for another MDS sh!t show. Let the battles begin!

Actually, I think we are done.

It appears all the folks who have strong feelings about being "nudged" have had the chance to "show us where on the doll the Call To Action hurt you"....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom