• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    The Hampstead store had a regular walnut ranch rifle and a tacticool version. The ammo case has been pretty well stocked. Are they trying to trick me into thinking things are getting back to normal?

MichaelTech

Feb 21, 2013
    The North East Walmart is filled to the brim with Ammo and that is saying something in that it is right around the corner from Elk Neck. Haven't perused the Rifle Case lately.

Elkton Walmart is also decently stocked too I kind of think with Elk Neck and proximity of both Walmarts that they have some logistics in play to keep North East just a hair better stocked because of sales out of it with the range that has no ammo sales being right there and really the only place close to buy ammo if your going Elk Neck way.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Lavale Walmart got 200 boxes of .22LR in today. The line was almost 2 aisles long. Three box maximum. They were 50 round boxes. Things are not back to normal.

Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    Mini-14 mags

Ya only thing stopping me is the prospect of having to hunt down 6 to10 Ruger mags to go with it.
    I've been shooting the Tapco gen II 30 rd mags in my mini-14 ranch model. Hundreds of steel case ammo through them with NO FTLs. Only weird thing is you kinda have to give the charger rod a quick smack to load the first round. I asked Ruger but haven't received an answer yet.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    http://www.cdnnsports.com/mini-14-223-20rd-premium.html

If you don't want to pay for factory 20 round mags, buy these John Masen mags.
    I have 4 or 5 of them and never had an issue in years. Feed as good as Ruger mags and I think look a little better (straight rather than curved).

Thanks I've had a mini for several years. The tapco mags have never worked in mine but I haven't tried the masen mags. Mine was bought about 1984 and still one of my favorites.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    tvblogblush2.jpg

About what price does a Walmart Mini-14 run? I would like one but I'd have trouble justifying another light rifle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom