• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    California effect....problem with California is Californians. And now the liberal lights are moving out of the state because of all of the issues that they helped found and into neighboring states (Arizona, Texas, Nevada) to bring their halfwit ideologies with them

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I haven’t been there over 10 years. I remember when that place opened. Use to go to TGIF then movies up the street.

I think every mall except tysons and possibly Montgomery mall turned into shit.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    California effect....problem with California is Californians. And now the liberal lights are moving out of the state because of all of the issues that they helped found and into neighboring states (Arizona, Texas, Nevada) to bring their halfwit ideologies with them

Not all Californians are libs, and not all libs are Californio's. Take a look at the East coast my friend. NY, DC, MA, etc. infestation to the Delmarva.

It's up to the locals to lay down the rules in the new environment for those who have no clue.

The infestation has been going on since the 80's; lib state workers taking their retirement and moving to cheaper, often more conservative areas.
    Portland, Seattle, Denver/Bolder, LV, on the west coast and similar on the east.

Per my review city folks don't care too much for country; so country it is.

Figure it out:D

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Not all Californians are libs, and not all libs are Californio's. Take a look at the East coast my friend. NY, DC, MA, etc. infestation to the Delmarva.

It's up to the locals to lay down the rules in the new environment for those who have no clue.

The infestation has been going on since the 80's; lib state workers taking their retirement and moving to cheaper, often more conservative areas.
    Portland, Seattle, Denver/Bolder, LV, on the west coast and similar on the east.

Per my review city folks don't care too much for country; so country it is.

Figure it out:D

When I lived in Alabama my favorite bumper sticker that I saw read: "We Don't Care How You Did It Up North"

XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    When I lived in Alabama my favorite bumper sticker that I saw read: "We Don't Care How You Did It Up North"

Lol. That is great.

And having worked for a company headquartered in AL I can say for sure that they really don't.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Here's an old relic from Hutzlers.

Attachments

• Hutzlers Box.jpg
      Hutzlers Box.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 400

Sylvester The Cat

Jun 18, 2021
    Nother shooting at Mondawmin. News covering another business that called it quits and closed up shot there. After a certain number of incidents, shouldn't crime hubs like this be condemned and closed the f down?

Baltimore City is a lost cause.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Nother shooting at Mondawmin. News covering another business that called it quits and closed up shot there. After a certain number of incidents, shouldn't crime hubs like this be condemned and closed the f down?

Baltimore City is a lost cause.

Mondawmin has the MVA and CJIS, kind of ironic, huh?

Look at Security Square Mall. it is closed down and now a haven for the boys in the hood. I am sure the same is going on at OM mall.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD

Look at Security Square Mall. it is closed down and now a haven for the boys in the hood. I am sure the same is going on at OM mall.

OM mall was demolished several years ago. I think it’s been redeveloped into one of those “town center” things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wiseguy59

Sep 10, 2013
    Northern Balto. County

I think the MVA moved out of Mondawmin, and CJIS is up the street at the Reistertown Road Plaza.
    Not that 'The Plaza' is much of an improvement.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

Didn't know OM was gone. I used to live out there and it was a nice place before the Rob and ride can in.

I think the MVA moved out of Mondawmin, and CJIS is up the street at the Reistertown Road Plaza.
    Not that 'The Plaza' is much of an improvement.

Yup, my bad, you are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom