• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    At a Dick's in New Jersey. I can't buy any because I'm a MD resident lol. Wtf they need a card to buy ammo???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    I hope not. Funny finally found it. And no limits. They have a ton. And I can't have any. Now my friends are saying it's just a Dick's rule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick's in Wheaton wouldn't let me buy a Ruger 10/22 because my MD DL has a FL address since my wife is here on milt orders. They wouldn't let her buy it either since it was a straw purchase. The puke store manager really got off telling me that, I watched as the worker (a marine) cringed the whole time.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    First, I wouldn't be caught dead in New Jersey due to their anti-firearm BS, second, I wouldn't be caught in possession of anything firearm-related there period.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    I'll be in NJ this coming week. I only stop at Cabela's on my way home because of their really bad gun and ammo laws. I refuse to take the chance of carrying or holding ammo in that state.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Lol , when I got into reloading . I had to go to Jersey. Knew a few gun stores so I checked their website for supplies one listed some powder. Went in couldn't find any , ask the clerk and he looked scared . We were followed by the local police till we hit the turnpike.

Just last weekend I found some ammo in the MIL's house . It was the first thing I put in the truck :) and I did 65 (or less never left the right lane) till I hit the DMB

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I'll be in NJ this coming week. I only stop at Cabela's on my way home because of their really bad gun and ammo laws. I refuse to take the chance of carrying or holding ammo in that state.

Don't forget X Ring , better magazine selection and surplus ammo for mil surp weapons :innocent0

Rocky BearDog

1 mile south of freedom
    Sep 6, 2011
    Millers, MD.
    Grew up in God forsaken NJ. Believe me when I say I felt like I moved into a gun friendly state 5 years ago when I transferred to MD for my job. Of course it didn't take long for the newness to wear away but honestly, we are A LOT better off here than there. Not complacent by any means - just a transplant's perspective. I get a smothered feeling as soon as I cross the Delaware River.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    I was a little nervous driving up to Wildwood and back this past Tuesday...didn't know how they would react to a Mdshooters sticker and a Md. Flag Glock emblem below it...:innocent0

In all seriousness I did triple check for any stray ammo and even removed my small Hornady lock box for the trip.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    Keep going through the smother zone- Conn., NY, Mass, and come out the other side in NH, VT and Maine. These states are still pretty much as they were before, freedom-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom