• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    Anybody bought anything from Proven Arms & Outfitters ?
    https://www.provenoutfitters.com/

They have a good deal on a pistol I've been wanting but the Covid pricing at other places has been too high for my liking. Now this website/company has a pre-Covid price so I am naturally suspicious that it might be a scam. But if it's real, I'll get it!

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    They are legit, they advertise a lot of Mil/LE discount priced firearms. But earlier this year I scored 10 gen2 30 rd pmags from them for like $100 shipped and also a real avid ar15 master armorer's kit for $195 when they were still going for $225-$250 everywhere else.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    OP, can’t blame ya for checking; had a pre-shoot cookout Weds and one of the guys was complaining about needing mags for his new Walters PPKS .22 and only place he could find them was what appeared to be a “mom&pop/family/basement/garage” type venture online vendor in TN. Oh if only he’d have done some more checking BEFORE entering all his CC info! It wasn’t until after he discovered it is another of those places that 100’s of reviewers were warning others about taking your $ and holding onto it for months before never completing any actual delivery.

Awesome to hear Proven is yet another, well, “proven” source!

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    They are a good company.

Really miss their Woodbridge VA retail location, was by a decent bit the cheapest and most comprehensive selection of "normal" capacity magazines for almost any brand in the area.

And if you were a Sig fan, they had seemingly everything Sig made in store.

Crocman

Local Warlord
    Oct 13, 2013
    Maryland Escapee
    Totally legit! Great customer service and excellent support through their MIL/LE program. Purchased 3 firearms through them with zero issues.

Ski169

May 28, 2012
    I’ll pile on on an add that they are good to go. I’ve ordered magazines from them several times and everything went through without any issues. Last year, they had the best price on M17/M18 magazines so I stocked up through them.

Carter McCoy

High Standard K-1200
    Jul 7, 2020
    Crofton
    Thanks so much everybody, it's nice going into a purchase to have confidence. I'll report back when the pistol is in hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom