TX
    Yeah, I'd like to see a picture.

Thanks!

92gct-rndz-profile.jpg

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I'd love one of these if they made a DAO with no safety/controls up on the slide.

These are G models, they don’t have a safety. It’s only a decocker on the slide.

I will throw a plug out for these as I have the larger Brigader model from WC. It’s an awesome gun! I’m surprised that these can be sold yet as I didnt think they were on the roster yet.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    These are G models, they don’t have a safety. It’s only a decocker on the slide.

I will throw a plug out for these as I have the larger Brigader model from WC. It’s an awesome gun! I’m surprised that these can be sold yet as I didnt think they were on the roster yet.

They are on the roster, they're just listed under the Beretta tab, model Centurion. I'm not sure why they aren't listed under the Beretta/Wilson tab or the Wilson Combat tab, but it is what it is. Navigating the roster can be difficult, as the listings are inconsistent. If you are looking up a Walther pistol, it could be listed in one of 4 different sections

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    They are on the roster, they're just listed under the Beretta tab, model Centurion. I'm not sure why they aren't listed under the Beretta/Wilson tab or the Wilson Combat tab, but it is what it is. Navigating the roster can be difficult, as the listings are inconsistent. If you are looking up a Walther pistol, it could be listed in one of 4 different sections

The roster is pretty jacked up when it comes to CZ as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom