• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RRHemi

Mar 1, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    I don't think there is any gun as "sexy" as an M1A. This is not the hole you want in your collection.

Yea, PSA had mags cheaper than 44mag, $29.

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    i had my eye on one for a while and I ordered one last week. I had a few bucks put aside for it but I was able to pull it off. I picked up a synthetic stock it was cheaper and I can pick up a beat up old gi stock for some character...Im a big fan of the old walnut.

Ideally Id have bought a LRB m1a but mucho loot and no more time!

Dont think I can squeeze of an ak74 now...but as long as I get my m1a ill be happy.

Feb 28, 2013
    You have my attention. Although peer pressure is now reinforcing the M1A desire, haha.

Here. Just to remind you...:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 71

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Ugh, that rifle is gorgeous Sling!

Sadly I've done the numbers and I don't think the M1A is gonna happen. I've got some expenses coming up, namely the Silverado needs new rubber before winter. I've got a Garand and Mini-14 so it's not the end of the world. Soooo, I'm going to compromise and try and pick up an AK-74 and a tin or two of $0.19 a round ammo. Before obummer bans ammo imports. Then I'll build an AR10 DMR over the winter.

Feb 28, 2013
    Ugh, that rifle is gorgeous Sling!

Sadly I've done the numbers and I don't think the M1A is gonna happen. I've got some expenses coming up, namely the Silverado needs new rubber before winter. I've got a Garand and Mini-14 so it's not the end of the world. Soooo, I'm going to compromise and try and pick up an AK-74 and a tin or two of $0.19 a round ammo. Before obummer bans ammo imports. Then I'll build an AR10 DMR over the winter.

:facepalm: :sad20: :( :sign13: :sad53:

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Lose the mini14 and plans for ak74 and you are are on your way to m1a. Esp. if you sell one more item.

Using Tapatalk on a Samsung Phone

The Mini is my baby.(It was my very first gun) It's not going anywhere. I've sold and hustled everything I can. I'm young so I have plenty of time to get out of this sh*thole state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom