• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    Hi, so last night at monthly meeting it was decided that our club could expand more membership.
    We are a very small rural Carroll County gun club with a 200 yard rifle range, 25 yard pistol range, 2 trap houses, a still target house and an archery practice area. The rifle and pistol are covered at the firing line.
    The clubhouse and gate are very clean and modern card accessed to members at all times. Shooting is 9am to dusk everyday, with exception to designated hunting days and some youth and 4H shoots. Other that that we offer shooting at your will.
    We currently run 2 trap shoots a month. A small 410 or 20 gauge still target shoot. A youth 22 rifle fun shoot is starting soon. 4H activities run on a schedule also. Interest in 3D archery is growing but not scheduled yet.
    We just had a sold out gun bingo with another scheduled and an Amazing crab feast every year.

So, membership is for you and your immediate family to shoot unless designate public events, then invite others. We require a 75$ Background check, orientation and processing fee to start. After accepted 100$ dues , so 175$ the first year. Members must attend 4 meetings a year and log 10 work hours for club activities. Safety orientation and an introduction meeting at time of application.
    Myself and the membership committee chair are scheduling small orientations at the club soon so you can message me here and check our sites on Facebook or the web.
    Thank you.
    Dug Hill Rod & Gun Club membership committee.

http://dughill.org

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I took my hunter safety course there back in the late '80s and an NRA rifle class there last year. Enjoyed being out there.

Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    perfect timing for this as I was just about to renew my AGC range badge. What is your guest policy for members bringing non-members to shoot?

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    definitely need to look into this further, much closer than the current outdoor range I use

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    Bumping this up...
    Anybody that didn't message me or may have contacted the club , we have a Orientation Saturday at 10am if you're available or interested.
    Thanks...

Superreverb

Aug 29, 2009
    Western HoCo
    Due to a taking a new job a few years back, I had to let my old membership and AGC badge lapse. Things aren't as hectic now, so I'm looking to join a new club/range. Can you PM me more info? Definitely interested!

Thanks!

Ed

Beefcube

Sammich King
    Mar 15, 2011
    Westminster
    THANKS Everyone.
    I'll be there Sunday at 12:30 for public trap shooting if anyone wants an application or just to see the facility.
    THANKS... Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom