• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    What is the correlation between Covid-19 and alcohol consumption? Purchase and/or possession of firearms?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    What is the correlation between Covid-19 and alcohol consumption? Purchase and/or possession of firearms?

It's simple: people like alcohol, and lefty politicians want to control people. Further, liberty-minded deplorables like the though of reliable self defense, which means they like to own guns and have flexibility with them between family and friends. Since lefty politicians absolutely hate liberty-minded people generally and gun owners especially, any opportunity to injure them is a good thing. And the irrational COVID-19 panic environment is just such an opportunity.

Nothing more to it than that.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    For anyone who read Stephen King's Under the Dome (not the abortion the called a TV series), this would remind you of we second select man Big Jim Renny's powers during a emergency.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I'm covered if Hogan goes this route. I could always use more ammo and guns, but I did pick up 4 handles over the weekend,,,,,,,Just in case. Better to be looking at it then for it!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Of course if they instituted that shit in MD and think they’re confiscating legally owned property all I can say is good luck. Besides, I lost everything in that boating accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    It's standard language of Emergency Declarations .

Think back to the various " civil unrests " of the late '60s . The concept is that in the anticipation of mass riots, etc to reduce the degree of keeping large unruly masses from becoming drunken large unruly masses .

The issue isn't as much the nature of Emergency Restrictions , but the When of their being authorized .

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    While this video seems to be about the Champaign situation, it's about much much more. If you haven't seen this, it's worth the 8 minutes.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    If you're asking if what the Governor said affects the topic of his video, it does not. The Governor is part of the problem.

Umm. The Illinois Governor said gun shops were essential and should stay open.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I only suggested watching it not because of the Illinois situation, but because of the larger themes it presents that are relevant to all of us in this country.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I think gun shops are going to remain open due to their first-responder supply mission, BUT could be reduced to LEO / mil only in some states. I think that's what's going on in Cali, for example. I disagree with this - effective self-defense is a human right as much as being able to feed yourself - but it's going to be a hard sell in some states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom