• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Welcome to the new MDS Preppers Forum!

This is a place for the discussion of all things related to emergency preparedness.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome to the new MDS Preppers Forum!

This is a place for the discussion of all things related to emergency preparedness.

***Thanks for the new discussion.

I've been prepping for some time, and have enough for myself and my family, and am amazed at how many people who kind of laugh at me for this are now asking about where I got my information about prepping for disasters, etc...

Even a liberal or two is admitting that mebbe having a gun in the house isn't actually the most horrid, evil thing to be imagined ! :lol:

I've been prepping for some time, and have enough for myself and my family, and am amazed at how many people who kind of laugh at me for this are now asking about where I got my information about prepping for disasters, etc...

Even a liberal or two is admitting that mebbe having a gun in the house isn't actually the most horrid, evil thing to be imagined ! :lol:

We have had multiple people tell us in the past few days how we're not looking too crazy right about now.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Im really only caring about one prescription medication. Little concerned about lack of American production thereof. Im renewing that best I can. One thing you can't horde, so make sure its there.
    Btw, China is already using this as a stick.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Thanks for the new discussion area. It’s obvious that there are a lot of like minded individuals here. I really have learned a lot from prior post. Looking forward to sharing more useful info.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Good resource to cultivate, here. Thanks, Norton.

Have definitely accelerated our patchwork prepping over the last couple of years, but watching human behavior the last couple of weeks has reminded me that we're still too complacent about some specific things. Many sensible and inspiring folks here, so will be drinking it all in. Speaking of which, we went to the liquor store today ... it was bonkers. The top shelf stuff was abundant, but the nasty box wine, diesel-based bourbons, and bubble-gum-flavored vodkas were all cleaned out.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I'm a terrible prepper, but hope to get better. Picking up ammo tomorrow and just withdraw a good chunk of cash to have on hand. My wife is going to lose it when I started buying cans of beans.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Im really only caring about one prescription medication. Little concerned about lack of American production thereof. Im renewing that best I can. One thing you can't horde, so make sure its there.
    Btw, China is already using this as a stick.

Never gave much thought as to where our drugs come from. I guess I'm like all the sheep in that regard. There is no way we should be getting any of our drugs from China. I don't even trust dog treats from them. We should make it a priority to reduce what we buy from China.

Get use to it. I've kept my preparations to myself for years..now that this event is taking shape I've been offering advice to family and friends and they all look at me like I have 3 heads. Few seem to be taking this seriously. If the SHTF over this virus and people are quarantined in their homes without adequate food they are going to come looking for it from those who have it..the supply chain is shutting down. At some point there will be no food in the stores...that concerns me more than the virus. Starving people are desperate people..

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Never gave much thought as to where our drugs come from. I guess I'm like all the sheep in that regard. There is no way we should be getting any of our drugs from China. I don't even trust dog treats from them. We should make it a priority to reduce what we buy from China.
    If Trump does this...or better still, when Trump does this, he will be my hero for life.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Get use to it. I've kept my preparations to myself for years..now that this event is taking shape I've been offering advice to family and friends and they all look at me like I have 3 heads. Few seem to be taking this seriously. If the SHTF over this virus and people are quarantined in their homes without adequate food they are going to come looking for it from those who have it..the supply chain is shutting down. At some point there will be no food in the stores...that concerns me more than the virus. Starving people are desperate people..
    Angry and scared folks never make good decisions.

RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I've never thought to actually set up either a bug out or get home bag. So I'm now working on a get home bag with what I have and once this is over I'll be prepping well thought out versions of both bags for myself and my brother. Glad I got a 90-day refill on my prescription recently.

The 870 is going in the trunk and maybe a cheap AR as well.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I was just saying to myself “how has the Coronavirus prep thread been moved to a preppier forum and how the hell did I miss that forum for 7 years?”

This is great - Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom