Here’s the mdrx compared to the RDB

Attachments

• AA9DDEA2-0A61-4637-B869-5F21E8B21C49.jpg
      AA9DDEA2-0A61-4637-B869-5F21E8B21C49.jpg
      117.5 KB · Views: 884

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    they seem way short with the 16 inch barrel on them. when I first saw 1 in person I thought it was a SBR with a 12 inch barrel !!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I recently ordered the 6.5 creedmoor variant with my tax return money.

I think you will be happy with it. I also ordered the 20” barrel in 6.5cm

It balances really well with the longer barrel. It’s also a very fast pointing weapon.

You can probably keep this rifle in the ready position for hours. You can’t do that with a conventional front heavy rifle.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    The current Desert Tech Bullpup looks pretty cool but they are not cheap . Are these worth the extra money over an IWI Tavor ?

I feel they are. better trigger, full ambi. I can shoot mine set up for right handed, while shooting it left handed and never wear a case In my face!. more accurate ( .223 for sure ) than the 2 tavors I had . 6 position gas system. and to me just feels more agronomic than the tavor. I sold my tavors after buying my MDR in 223. life time warranty is great also. another feature i like is the charging handle, works like a HK mp5. but ambi as well. you should buy 1 and see how you feel about it.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Totally jelly here. Been swapping msgs with Atlantic. I sold a dressed up Sub2000 to fund part of this, and got my mind around the price. I'm ready for an FDE, .223 Side Eject , 20 inch. Today would be soon enough. I like the idea of grabbing the .308 conversion kit later also. A knowledgeable-sounding guy on SnipersHide said he made .308 work with side eject. I think thats pretty interesting. Time is ... dragging.

edisthera

Feb 19, 2015
    Jumping in the bandwagon here. Swapping messages with Atlantic as well. Has anyone had to call up desert tech for support?
    I've heard some mixed things about them probably because they're still new. (and the fed fiasco)

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Jumping in the bandwagon here. Swapping messages with Atlantic as well. Has anyone had to call up desert tech for support?
    I've heard some mixed things about them probably because they're still new. (and the fed fiasco)

They are fine. I had "Gen 1" (extractor was too narrow and it sometimes tore the rims off milsurp 308, plus the old gas block and some other things), and they fixed it better than ever.

Warning: they are ridiculously busy. From order to ship takes about 6 weeks.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

I had bought a used 1 (308) from a gun shop. called them and ask if there were any upgrades or updates it might need. they called me back. sent me a RMA . and it went back for about 4 weeks, and it was updated from 1 end to the other. After that I had no issues ordering a brand new 223 MDR as well. I really enjoy the .223 version gun !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom