• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dekibgd

Oct 7, 2015
    By recommendation of the older member here, Thomfantomas, I just joined your forum. :thumbsup:
    Hobbies:
    ahem, cooking, travel, books, films.

Nah, that is to too sissy , I actually like things that go bang :innocent0
    What do I shoot ?
    Anything that I can lay my hands on :party29:

Between me and my friends our usual range trip consists of :
    AK, AR, several 12 gauge shotguns, a lot of 9mm in all flavors ( we have
    "1911 snobs" and also " Glock fanboys" ), and awfully a lot of 22LR ( handguns, "tacticool" rifles)
    Since punching holes in a paper, is kinda boring (once a month), few times a year we drive for about hour and a half , collect all empty milk jugs we can, buy cans of cheap "pop" ( ah, those Midwest words), old ceramic tiles, old toilet, sink, car door, microwave, PC, grandma's TV and go to A&A range in Garrettsville, OH.
    We recycle everything :D
    Looking forward to some useful and healthy discussions here
    p.s. just kidding about "sissy" hobbies, I practice those too

Last edited:

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Where in Ohio are you. I make several trips a year to Cincy, as that's where my in laws are.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!

[FONT=&quot]H[FONT=&quot]oping for the best with your situation.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

dekibgd

Oct 7, 2015
    My wifes family lives out in those parts and in the Canton area. Would love to know where the ranges are in case I want to "escape".

Welcome from Marriottsville, MD.
    you will be probably looking for something at Akron area.
    I am closer to Cleveland
    However, I just "googlemapped" distance between Canton and that outdoor A&A range in Garrettsville, OH, and it is about same distance , 52 miles both from canton and where I live. If you have some "toys" to take with you and creative targets ( they only don't allow glass and exploding targets) it is well worth the visit. It is only $10 per hour per person and it is honor system ( mailbox with money). I did literally shoot up my old toilet and microwaves and some unused ceramic tiles. Exploding milk jugs and cheap "pop" cans are the norm. ! ;-)

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    I am closer to Cleveland
    However, I just "googlemapped" distance between Canton and that outdoor A&A range in Garrettsville, OH, and it is about same distance , 52 miles both from canton and where I live. If you have some "toys" to take with you and creative targets ( they only don't allow glass and exploding targets) it is well worth the visit. It is only $10 per hour per person and it is honor system ( mailbox with money). I did literally shoot up my old toilet and microwaves and some unused ceramic tiles. Exploding milk jugs and cheap "pop" cans are the norm. ! ;-)

Jealous hahaha

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    By recommendation of the older member here, Thomfantomas, I just joined your forum. :thumbsup:
    Hobbies:

What do I shoot ?

"1911 snobs" and also " Glock fanboys" ), and awfully a lot of 22LR ( handguns, "tacticool" rifles)
    Since punching holes in a paper, is kinda boring (once a month), few times a year we drive for about hour and a half , collect all empty milk jugs we can, buy cans of cheap "pop" ( ah, those Midwest words), old ceramic tiles, old toilet, sink, car door, microwave, PC, grandma's TV and go to A&A range in Garrettsville, OH.
    Oh, that's OK, don't sweat it. We won't speak of this again.

Welcome aboard!:cool:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Hobbies:

What do I shoot ?

Hey Thomas is this the guy you told the story about involving a quart of Mobile One Oil, the little person in the Aladdin Costume, and the DVD Box set of Harry and the Hendersons?

LEGENDARY!!!!!

Last edited:

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I am closer to Cleveland

Wow. I just looked at the map. My sister-in-law lives in Mantua and we stay there often. Thanks for the recommendation!

dekibgd

Oct 7, 2015
    the only downside is that they close at 4pm every day, but they are open every day of the year, no matter what kind of weather it is . If it rains or snows it can get muddy, get some boots
    here is their website

http://www.aagun.co/
    if you ever go there send me a PM, we can meet at the range.
    they even have skeet, and rifle range up to 300 yards if that is your thing

you can even find some youtube videos of people shooting there so you can get idea what it looks like.
    just don't try to shoot a propane tank like a guy in one of the videos

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom