• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I do like this though. Let's watch as the legislation supported by the Dems gets less than 40 votes while national reciprocity gets attached and gets more votes, maybe even 60 votes. I'll be curious what harry Reid does since he's up for reelection in 2016 and will have a tough road.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    this drivel isn't enough to wake from a nap...

im glad they keep regurgitating the same stuff, and keep getting ignored...

just because 10k people on facebook like more gun control, doesn't mean that is the majority

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Attaching a National Reciprocity bill to whatever meaningless proposal the dems might propose piques my curiosity though.

let's wait and see how sincere they really are about their supposed desire to do something.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I do like this though. Let's watch as the legislation supported by the Dems gets less than 40 votes while national reciprocity gets attached and gets more votes, maybe even 60 votes. I'll be curious what harry Reid does since he's up for reelection in 2016 and will have a tough road.

The people of Roseburg apparently believe that 2A protections are essential to their well being, so I hope that the Democrats are also able to support the right to self-defense vs forcing folks to be sitting ducks.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    611e4acad895cc3e207e31e3740c2da4.jpg

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I hope their meaningless posturing causes them to loose seats like never before. Just like the mainstream Republicans not understanding why Trump is popular ... I think all big party fat cats are more out of touch with the voters more today than ever before.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    Attaching a National Reciprocity bill to whatever meaningless proposal the dems might propose piques my curiosity though.

let's wait and see how sincere they really are about their supposed desire to do something.

on a national issue that is non issue. only 4 states have essentially no carry (And DC) allowed. outside of CA, MD, NJ, and NY, that would be a trade where you get nothing and lose something. besides, you only need one person with a CCW to get pulled over in NY or NJ, and then have a lawsuit coming up referencing the marriage license ruling by the supreme court. in 5-10 years it will be in front of the supreme court and NYC will have to deal with people from texas carrying in times square.

In fact i would not allow any form of further infringement to trade for national reciprocity.

the only thing i would accept for universal background checks is the removal of supressors, SBRs, SBSs and MG's from the NFA. and this would be no more than a nics check, and would open the nics check to allow a person to run the check on themselves, and a way for 2 individuals to be able to give permission to run a check and verify the buying individual is not prohibited. no registries whatsoever.

I would tolerate MG's requiring registration (similar to the system in this state for handguns, but not stupid) but none of this NFA BS that makes buying a supressor take months. as in you buy an MG, you fill the the form and send it to BATFE, and they are like, yep, you have it, yep you sold it. not this wait for approval BS.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    this drivel isn't enough to wake from a nap...

im glad they keep regurgitating the same stuff, and keep getting ignored...

just because 10k people on facebook like more gun control, doesn't mean that is the majority

If they keep reusing the same bills, it also means that they can keep reusing the same "it's all the NRA's fault"-themed speeches at press conferences when the bills inevitably fail.

Mr H

Banana'd

Reid announced some time back that he's retiring... or has he changed his mind?

BradyWarrior

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 13, 2014
    Maryland
    on a national issue that is non issue. only 4 states have essentially no carry (And DC) allowed. outside of CA, MD, NJ, and NY, that would be a trade where you get nothing and lose something. besides, you only need one person with a CCW to get pulled over in NY or NJ, and then have a lawsuit coming up referencing the marriage license ruling by the supreme court. in 5-10 years it will be in front of the supreme court and NYC will have to deal with people from texas carrying in times square.

In fact i would not allow any form of further infringement to trade for national reciprocity.

the only thing i would accept for universal background checks is the removal of supressors, SBRs, SBSs and MG's from the NFA. and this would be no more than a nics check, and would open the nics check to allow a person to run the check on themselves, and a way for 2 individuals to be able to give permission to run a check and verify the buying individual is not prohibited. no registries whatsoever.

I would tolerate MG's requiring registration (similar to the system in this state for handguns, but not stupid) but none of this NFA BS that makes buying a supressor take months. as in you buy an MG, you fill the the form and send it to BATFE, and they are like, yep, you have it, yep you sold it. not this wait for approval BS.

Amen. Tell gun owners in the deep south that if they give up FTF handgun sales, they can carry in Maryland. "I ain't got no reason to go on up that way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom