• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Free shipping too? Nice deal.

Wish it had molle inside the long gun compartments for adjustable strap placement but couldn't pass that up. Thanks for the head's up.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Too bad not the 46" one. I could use that.

I have a 36" which fits an LE6920 or SW 15-22.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Fieldline Cobra 43" Rifle Case

Those looking for something similar and gotta have it now, I picked up a Fieldline Cobra 43" case at WM for $39.97.

My Tavor (16.5") just fits in the side pocket. I can carry one of my other goodies in the other, main rifle pocket.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fieldline-Tactical-43-Cobra-Gun-Case-Black/26357372

The pic below doesn't show them, but there are a few more pockets on the front. The pic on the WM site shows them.

Attachments

• 283cf6de-ce63-42c9-b82e-698ed93742ec.jpg
      283cf6de-ce63-42c9-b82e-698ed93742ec.jpg
      19 KB · Views: 426

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    Mine arrived last night and I must say.... WOW!!!!!!! This is one heck of a bag $50!!!

Very well constructed, tons of pockets with adjustable cords EVERYWHERE, great backpack straps, foam in all the right places, high-quality zippers with a place to put a lock, MOLLE everywhere you'd want it, etc etc.

While it does not hold my 22" scoped hunting guns, I think it could squeeze most rifles with a barrel of 22" or less. My 597 fits if I kind of force it (which I don't plan to do). It appears that it was designed to hold 2 modern sporting rifles (with separate foam and straps for each), and two pistols (even with red dots) along with accessories, mags and ammo for all. As others have said, the area that appears designed to hold accessories/pistols, EASILY holds my Tavor, but does not fit my RFB.

If you're looking for a range bag or case for a few guns at a time, this is your case without a doubt! If you're looking for a 3 gun case, don't expect your shotgun to fit without dis-assembly.

Intercooler

Jun 10, 2012
    Those looking for something similar and gotta have it now, I picked up a Fieldline Cobra 43" case at WM for $39.97.

My Tavor (16.5") just fits in the side pocket. I can carry one of my other goodies in the other, main rifle pocket.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fieldline-Tactical-43-Cobra-Gun-Case-Black/26357372

The pic below doesn't show them, but there are a few more pockets on the front. The pic on the WM site shows them.

I need a bag like this in the worst way for my M10. Question though is do any of these hold the 30 round magazines and what length is needed to give ample AK room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom