• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • damifinowfish

Ultimate Member
    Dec 14, 2009
    Remulak
    7/1/15

I was just in the Towson Walmat.

They had two large Dutch Oven's made by Lodge on clearance that were $40 marked down to $11.

It is camping season.

Dec 31, 2012
    I have an 8qt lodge dutch oven for camping and it rocks.

$11 is a great price for even a small one.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    i'll never understand WHY giving someone a "dutch oven" is funny. :smoke: splain please.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    i'll never understand WHY giving someone a "dutch oven" is funny. :smoke: splain please.
    It is a fart joke that you can really share with somebody, while they try to escape the stench of multiple hard boiled egg farts. The hilarity is off the charts. Bonus points if you get them to wake up from a sound sleep. You get a 4x on hilarity if you pull it off while both of you are asleep.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    It is a fart joke that you can really share with somebody, while they try to escape the stench of multiple hard boiled egg farts. The hilarity is off the charts. Bonus points if you get them to wake up from a sound sleep. You get a 4x on hilarity if you pull it off while both of you are asleep.

You forgot the ultimate hilarity....

If she should be down under sheets while servicing your manhood. That's right, while giving you a "Shangri-la" or "Snarlin' Gnarlin'" you release your oderfious funk and cook her right in your bunk. That is the true, Dutch Oven.

Dreago

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2009
    You forgot the ultimate hilarity....

If she should be down under sheets while servicing your manhood. That's right, while giving you a "Shangri-la" or "Snarlin' Gnarlin'" you release your oderfious funk and cook her right in your bunk. That is the true, Dutch Oven.

The only thing not so hilarious is that would probably be the last time you'd ever see her there again.:ohnoes:

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Okay, back on topic... Lodge is decent stuff, and if nothing else, it makes a great smelting pot for wheel weights... (where more of my Lodge and cast iron goes than the kitchen) LOL

TOWcritter

Self Sufficent Sovereign
    I have a Wagner. Old stuff is the best stuff. And I have a 12 inch tall side frying pan that I saw on top of a trash can 20 years ago. All rusty and nasty....I knew I could bring it back to life. I did. Scraped, ground, reseasoned and ta-da. It is at least 80 years old and my favorite go to pan. Eggs slide right out of it.

friendlyhippo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 7, 2015
    Glen Burnout
    Has anyone checked out the cheap Dutch Oven that Harbor Freight sells?

You could go to a scrapyard, find some really rusty metal, melt it down and mold it into a dutch oven and have something with better metallurgy.

harbor freight does have some "diamonds in the rough" when it comes to products they sell.

that dutch oven is DEFINITELY the rough. not the diamond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom