• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Bought a set. I need some shallow impacts and that's normally a $70 set. I'll probably never need the larger sizes in the set but for the price who cares. I wish they had the metric set.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I am reading elsewhere that Lowe’s had a pricing error on Gearwrench and Sunnex tools. They got a crap ton of orders but are canceling them. Must have been an amazing deal! Not sure if this is true or not, just passing along what I heard.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I had them in my cart. The products are "no longer active". Someone forgot a zero.....

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Hmm so I checked my order status this afternoon and it says delivered but I haven't received them. The charge is still on my card too.

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    I am reading elsewhere that Lowe’s had a pricing error on Gearwrench and Sunnex tools. They got a crap ton of orders but are canceling them. Must have been an amazing deal! Not sure if this is true or not, just passing along what I heard.

Tis true. I ordered a couple of KD/Gearwrench sets and got the cancellation email this morning. They were pretty good deals but not THAT good IMO. Still, I wish they had honored the orders.

hermyjoe

Feb 5, 2012
    riverdale md
    after they listed as "delivered", I called to find out they had been cancelled....not delivered. oh well, as wife would say, "you don't need anymore tools or guns"

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Hmm so I checked my order status this afternoon and it says delivered but I haven't received them. The charge is still on my card too.

after they listed as "delivered", I called to find out they had been cancelled....not delivered. oh well, as wife would say, "you don't need anymore tools or guns"

Mine showed up as "delivered", I called and was told they were being drop shipped form the vender and should be shipped yesterday.

They wouldn't lie to me, would they? :sad20:

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    Mine got canceled. I have nine web purchases from Home Depot where they miss priced items. They honored every one of those transactions. I am sure they took a loss on all of them, but they delivered the items. Home Depot will be my first stop from now on.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mine got canceled. I have nine web purchases from Home Depot where they miss priced items. They honored every one of those transactions. I am sure they took a loss on all of them, but they delivered the items. Home Depot will be my first stop from now on.

Lowe’s may not have caught the error for some time and the deal was spreading like wildfire online. A guy on ARF ordered 100 wrench sets. May not have been possible to honor all the purchases and remain in business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom