• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It'll never see civillian hands. It's a Post-86 machinegun AND a Destructive Device AND a SBS. Even an 18" semiauto version probably wouldn't pass muster with ATF.

Definetly one of the most frightening things you could ever encounter at 50 yards or less. Between a beltfed, a claymore and the AA12, I honestly can't say which would be more gruesome at 50 yards.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    In the last few years a number of AR look-alike semi auto shotguns have hit the market. I wonder if any of them would take an echo trigger. Asking for a friend.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    In the last few years a number of AR look-alike semi auto shotguns have hit the market. I wonder if any of them would take an echo trigger. Asking for a friend.

Most likely not. Most 12G AR look-alikes that I have pawed: are plastic, except for the barrel.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    We've had a few full auto .410 "shotguns" at our MD Thompson Collectors Association shoots. Basically an AR410 upper dropped on an M16 lower. They are more or less a novelty. And also ammo sensitive, especially with the length of the shells. It had to be less than 2.25" long.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I've shot thousands of rounds through an AA-12..... on Call of Duty.

Some cool guns out there. I followed the site for the semi variant. I did not see a price? Anyone?

Thinking an AR15 style would be cheaper

Sirex