• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prospector

Sep 1, 2008
    Sorry all but we've been checking the weather and there calling for about a foot at Quantico.

When that happens they close the base anyway so we think it's the best idea to cancell.

We've already got a make-up date next Sun.the 7th of Feb.

Hope to see ya'll then.

DENWA

May 5, 2008
    DAMN!

I went to work this AM with no snow on the ground. Came out of work after lunch to VM from Babysitter saying because of snow she needs tomorrow off. I called Mike to say I couldn't make it....Could have saved myself the embarrassment if I'd just read the Board before I called!:lol2:

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    !!

Aw! I spent 4hrs in the car driving around in a snowstorm to pickup my new custom .308, then spent another hr at the range in 17degree weather without gloves breaking her in! Oh well, at least I got a nice rifle to look at now. Guess I can stop handloading now...

At least i'm totaly prepared for next weekend!

MDCXD

Nov 27, 2008
    Mt. Airy
    Aw! I spent 4hrs in the car driving around in a snowstorm to pickup my new custom .308, then spent another hr at the range in 17degree weather without gloves breaking her in! Oh well, at least I got a nice rifle to look at now. Guess I can stop handloading now...

At least i'm totaly prepared for next weekend!

Congrats on the new rifle, It sounds like a shooter.
    unless you like fat women, you better post some pictures.:D

Prospector

Sep 1, 2008
    Oliver,

Congrats on the rifle ,Sure you'll like it .Jeff is a good friend and he's doing some outstanding work.See ya'll next week.

Steve

Oliveralan

Nov 18, 2009
    McLean, Virginia
    Sorry guys, it's getting late and I have school in the am. Will post pics tomorrow. All I can say, she's a shooter!! Shot a group a little under .35" OUTSIDE to OUTSIDE was doing load testing and only had 3 of that combo, will shoot a lot more next weekend.

Also tried 208gr a-maxs with up to 48.2grs of RL17, kicks like a mule but shoots like a 300WSM! Will chrono next Saturday but in the neighborhood of 2600fps. Don't flame me, google it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom