• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/nra-museum-1.html

The NRA’s National Firearms Museum is bringing the plastic fantastic to Chantilly’s Expocenter on December 30, 31 and January 1st!

30 years ago Gaston Glock began offering polymer frame pistols and today in America, his innovative handgun design has spread across the market with a myriad of models and calibers. To celebrate the 2016 anniversary, Glock had thirty specially engraved pistols built and the NRA’s National Firearms Museum received the tenth pistol which will be coming to the gunshow for your viewing.

But that’s not all we will be bringing. Mel Gibson used a Glock 23 pistol in his 2010 film Edge of Darkness and we’ll have it on exhibit. Want to see special Glocks produced for the Atlanta Olympics, Washington DC Metropolitan Police, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and even cutaway pistols made for training purposes? The museum’s display will feature several rare and unusual Glock pistols going back to the first models manufactured three decades ago. The NRA National Firearms Museum collects firearms from 1350 AD to the present day and with this exhibit, we’re bringing you arms that exemplify modern technology.

Come by and see the NRA exhibit booth where you’ll be able to see these handguns up close and you can also ask museum staff questions about our education programs.

For even more museum goodness, plan to stop by the museum itself at 11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 where you can see thousands more great historical arms. Call (703) 267-1600 for more information or e-mail nfmstaff@nrahq.org.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Decisions, decisions. Do I go to the Fredericksburg gun show this weekend, or wait for this one?

well the obvious answer is BOTH, that's what i'm doing! i hit the last fburg show and while it is no chantilly, it's larger/better than any other show in the area i've been to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom