• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    Great Idea on posting a picture.
    Here is what the place actually looks like (no sleeping people).
    There is plenty of parking around the building and nearby.

Attachments

• oddfellowslodge.jpg
      oddfellowslodge.jpg
      76.1 KB · Views: 800

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    I am a member of the Grand Lodge of Maryland for the IOOF, it is a great facility with huge bathrooms. I look forward to the show and meeting many of you guys face to face. Now how do we identify ourselves?

I was thinking of getting a hat with NOBODY on it. I do have a button maker maybe MDS shield with permission of course,

NOBODY

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    I am a member of the Grand Lodge of Maryland for the IOOF, it is a great facility with huge bathrooms. I look forward to the show and meeting many of you guys face to face. Now how do we identify ourselves?

I was thinking of getting a hat with NOBODY on it. I do have a button maker maybe MDS shield with permission of course,

NOBODY

Thank you for posting!
    Buttons would be an awesome idea. :worship:
    Feel free to contact us at 410-477-9244
    I am going to post a MDShooter "secret password" on this forum before the show. This word/phrase will get you into the "lounge" area. I am also thinking of possibly using wristbands. I am still trying to find a "foolproof" way, although sometimes I just play the fool :).

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Is the old organ still in the back of the once was main skating room??? If so, we could have organ gun show music playing instead of organ skating music playing.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Is the old organ still in the back of the once was main skating room??? If so, we could have organ gun show music playing instead of organ skating music playing.

As long as it's the building's organ that goes toot toot and not Lou's organ. :innocent0

Ya gonna be selling Lou?

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    Thank you for posting!
    I am going to post a MDShooter "secret password" on this forum before the show. This word/phrase will get you into the "lounge" area. I am also thinking of possibly using wristbands. I am still trying to find a "foolproof" way, although sometimes I just play the fool :).

My wife is who you are dealing with, she still answers to the board of officers but you have been speaking with her and I believe she showed you the hall.

Nobody

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011

Sorry, the organ is gone. I guess you'll have to bring your own. :omg:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Thank you for posting!

I thought I was going to be a secret handshake.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    When I was a kid my Uncle lived on that road. On the water @high tide, mud @ low. Had an Outhouse in front behind the garage, septic system was condemned.

thats about the same in pasadena now.:innocent0

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom