• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ndMDRebel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Since its a well-known fact that 30rnd mags sold, bought, or otherwise transferred in MD are known to go on killing sprees and wreak havoc on the children, and for our own safety the brave legislators of this state have made it completely illegal to sell, buy, or otherwise transfer said mags within the borders of this fine freedom loving state, where can I go that is close in PA or VA so I can acquire peaceful, child-safe 30rnd mags that fart flowers and incense and are kess likely to commit heinous crimes against humanity? I finally have a few days off this week and would like to stock up on the safe ones.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Nations Gun Show, Chantilly, VA about twice a year. There is a show coming up in a little more than 2 weeks (October 1-3). Look for a booth banner for "Dennis A Todd" for good PMag prices (~$14 each).

http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

Buy in bulk. I get a dozen PMags and a handful of other calibers each time the show comes up. Even Glock mags, which can be had over the Internet here in MD easily. It's just easier for me to do it all at once in one place.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    That's a good question. Where are you? Are you closer to PA or VA? Are you in the middle of Maryland or on the Eastern Shore or Western Maryland? I know Sharpshooters (Lorton) and Virginia Arms (Manassas) carry Magpuls at decent prices. I haven't been to the place in Herndon yet, so I can't personally vouch for them.

Jim

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    2nd Amendment in Glen Rock, PA just off 83 at exit 8.

That would be Freedom Armory on Second Amendment Dr. or some road name like that.

OP - make sure you check the mags very carefully. They are like wild animals. Even though you may think they are safe and inert they still have a certain wildness since the capacity is over 20 rds.. Some may have a predisposition to go "postal" all on their own, seek out the nearest mall/school/large gathering of people and go on a rampage.:innocent0

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I think the Lancaster PA Gun Show is this weekend. there are a few vendors that will be selling them.

contact JSW, he should be there and has Pmag for sale at a great price!!

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    There is an Industry Partner in DE as well as at least one in VA. Give them a call and see what prices they have. They also might know about a competitor who has a good price.

Don't forget to ask about a volume price, usually that means 25 at one time. Yes, it is a chunk of $$. but you have a few just in case.

BTW, AIMSurplus has eight of the 20 round PMags, foliage green, in stock. Free shipping. I buy 20 rounders, both aluminum and PMags, for range and fun shooting. I also feel better because I can tell someone "keep it" and not break a stupid law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom