• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Ever consider what happens when the State finds out that happened? AFTER you were dead.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I've managed to get through the first 75 years by following most of our laws. But, I'll be damned if I will risk life, limb or property by following some of the stupid laws Maryland has on its books.

Lew--Ranger63

Cold Steel

Sep 26, 2006
    Bethesda, MD
    When our own leaders have no respect for the law, how can they fault the average citizen? I'd love a judge to ask someone why they broke the law and have that person say, "Oh, I didn't agree with it." Many things the Clintons did are now coming to light and it's pretty incredible that they get away with it. But when Bill left office, there was enough evidence to hang both of them on campaign finance infractions (a euphemism for completely breaking the law and showing contempt for those who enforce the law). People have gone to prison for doing far less than the Clintons, and that was at the end of Bill's term. The way things are now, Hillary knew that wiping those emails was going to look very bad, but the alternative was worse. Like Nixon, you just have to delete the stuff and ride the consequences, hoping you can call it old news months later. It didn't work for Nixon, but it may work for Hillary and Bill. As for you and me, they'd throw us in prison and throw away the key!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom