• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Heard a rumor there's one coming to Waldorf. Anyone else heard anything?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I believe it’s where the old Burlington coat store was

I heard they put up a coming soon sign there and are working on the building

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    The store signage/now hiring signs, etc is there already, but not open and no inventory visible yet.

It is where Burlington used to be before they moved to the other end of the shopping center. Between Bed Bath and Beyond and Books a Million.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    While many pan HF quality, I bought the Earthquake 1/2" drive battery powered impact gun recently (for $225, plus impact sockets for $19) when I needed to do a brake job on both axles of my 450. Without that impact I doubt I would have been able to separate the rear rotors from the hubs. That tool is fantastic, has received great reviews on youtube. Will be getting the 3/8th drive model next. Be nice not having to drive to Laurel to visit the store.

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    Get a Harbor Freight app on your phone ASAP! The cashier can scan your phone at checkout for the applicable coupons. I never, ever pay full price at HF

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Glad this thread popped up as the older, former thread, “What have you gotten from HF that rocked?” (Or something similar) came to my mind while doing a bigly painting project last week;

the blue painters tape from HF out stuck the other 2 (name brand) kinds I had on hand, by a country mile! I had to mask off brick work along with glass and that blue painters tape from HF is the only one that didn’t cause me grief.

I still have 3 more large exterior entry ways to knock out so, I sent the spousal unit over to get me 4 more rolls of each, the 1” and the 1.88” (nominal 2”)

Happy for y’all!

LOL, I know Waldorf is ready for HF but, I wonder .... is HF really (truly) ready for some of the shoplifting wildlife amok in Waldorf, say, after 3pm?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Thanks for all the replies. Now I won't have to wait for a trip to Western MD or PA to find one. While I wouldn't stock my tool box full of their tools I have bought things for a one time job here and there.

jamesp15

Jul 16, 2018
    Southern PG
    Thanks for all the replies. Now I won't have to wait for a trip to Western MD or PA to find one. While I wouldn't stock my tool box full of their tools I have bought things for a one time job here and there.

There is one in Laurel as well in the meantime.
    I dont buy much there, though I will sometimes if a family member wants to "borrow" a tool. I get one from Harbor Freight and let them use and abuse and sometimes "lose" it.

I learned years ago to never lend out tools that you care about lol

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

There’s one in Fredericksburg

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    On Plank Rd right across the road from Cookout! I stop there on my way home from work on days when I work in Stafford and just can't deal with I-95.

Yes sir, but a lot of folks don’t know it’s there.

I really like harbor freight, for the quality and price I think the tools are ok

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Get a Harbor Freight app on your phone ASAP! The cashier can scan your phone at checkout for the applicable coupons. I never, ever pay full price at HF

FYI. don't need the app just pull up the web page on your phone they can scan the coupons or type the code in :)

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    You can buy some decent tools at HF...and you can also buy some real crappola. You have to know what you're buying for the particular need. You're rarely gonna get professional grade products but for Harry Homeowner use their stuff generally works fine. As usual...you get what you pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom