• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Please take this draft and make it PURDY.

We have some folks who want to print... and we might be able to get it up on a website or two.

Attachments

• dino for dummies.jpg
      dino for dummies.jpg
      29.7 KB · Views: 561

MarylandDave

Nov 24, 2010
    PRM / HoCo
    Fellas.... I'll offer this up again, but I have a marketing company and I'm willing to help with items like this. I'm also an MSI member and respect their hard work, but their ad that was run in the Baltimore Sun was painful. If we're ever going to succeed, we need to have slick messaging that resonates with people. Attractive, concise and powerful is the only chance of getting people to pay attention. That's how the other side does it... well, plus lying. But we're not going to go there.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Fellas.... I'll offer this up again, but I have a marketing company and I'm willing to help with items like this. I'm also an MSI member and respect their hard work, but their ad that was run in the Baltimore Sun was painful. If we're ever going to succeed, we need to have slick messaging that resonates with people. Attractive, concise and powerful is the only chance of getting people to pay attention. That's how the other side does it... well, plus lying. But we're not going to go there.

Ok, let's see what you are capable of.

Turn this into something worth posting.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    I read it as this guy is a pro in the marketing field and he just needs the odea. Not how to do it. Was it Patton quoted with dont tell people how to do it, just what to do and let them surprise you. If it wasn't Patton then I take all responsibility for any good ideas.

Show us some magic!

Echo6Wolf

Apr 1, 2013
    Maybe it's because I'm still very un-knowledgeable regarding the issue as a whole, but is that really the RD of the graphic?

Possibly a subtle change.
    "Vote for Gun Control Now"
    "Dino's Support Your Opponent Later" ----> "New guy takes your job"

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi

I kindly suggest that you look into becoming an executive member.

Most of these decisions are made very quickly and it would be nice to have more input during the critical design phase. If you don't want to pay the $50, PM me and I'll sponsor you with my own $50.

I certainly would like to have your input during the design phase.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Here's something for you I just whipped up in photoshop....
    md dino movement.jpg
    I figure the movement needs a flag for quick identification...

MarylandDave

Nov 24, 2010
    PRM / HoCo
    Here's a quickie...

DINO3.jpg

Who do we attribute this to? I really wish we could make more of a concerted effort between MD Shooters, MSI, etc. That way we're directing traffic towards a unified cause. If we simply point back to this site or MSI, we're going to loose people. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom