• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    With the current craze, I'm not sure how to price it. I've had it for 5 years, but have only put 600 rounds through it. Thoughts?

E43G.jpg

E43G_2.jpg

Last edited:

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    Yeah, that's where I'm leaning. I usually know when I definitely want to sell something, and didn't feel that when I took this out of the safe. This is my only AR that I didn't build.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    IDK. It's a nice rifle. I have a few things I've considered selling into the mob, trouble is, as noted in #4, you never know what MD will do. If you sell you have to ask yourself... what if MD outlaws it before you can buy it back.

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    Only 600rounds? You can do better than that. Engage does great stuff. That thing deserves to get shot more.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Seriously , it depends on your views and beliefs about Market Pricing .

If you were so inclined , a highly motivated non gun owner would pay a huge amount , and be happy to do so .

Sage954

Oct 8, 2019
    Engage has always treated me well. Have bought and transferred through them. Their builds are really nice as well imho.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    With the current craze, I'm not sure how to price it. I've had it for 5 years, but have only put 600 rounds through it. Thoughts?

E43G.jpg

E43G_2.jpg

If you ain't using it and you have others, why not sell it? It's like selling a hammer you no longer need. Fare market price(given this date and time) would be understandable. Be reasonable. If you don't need it, then there's no reason to hose anybody for it. My 2 centavos

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    How is Engage? I looked into getting one before this mess happened. But I (wrongly) decided I didn’t need one.

Engage builds fantastic firearms. I definitely can't get to their build quality. They also built me a 5.45 rifle that is one of my favorite rifles and quite honestly one of the reasons I don't shoot my ARs as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom