• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    https://practiscore.com/pntc-kahr-defensive-handgun-series-am-match/register

this is a handgun or pcc match, run around and shoot paper and steel targets, similar to uspsa and idpa. it's a pretty good noobie match. they have morning and afternoon sessions. if there is anyone who wants to do their first match, i'd be happy to have you squad with me and i can go over everything. reliable handgun and holster (or pcc), couple of mags, some mag holders (or back pockets).

peacemaker is between winchester and hagerstown off of I-81. you don't have to be a member to shoot their matches (same at most clubs).

this will give you listing of all their matches coming up:
    https://practiscore.com/clubs/peacemaker-national-training-center

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD
    https://practiscore.com/pntc-kahr-defensive-handgun-series-am-match/register

this is a handgun or pcc match, run around and shoot paper and steel targets, similar to uspsa and idpa. it's a pretty good noobie match. they have morning and afternoon sessions. if there is anyone who wants to do their first match, i'd be happy to have you squad with me and i can go over everything. reliable handgun and holster (or pcc), couple of mags, some mag holders (or back pockets).

peacemaker is between winchester and hagerstown off of I-81. you don't have to be a member to shoot their matches (same at most clubs).

this will give you listing of all their matches coming up:
    https://practiscore.com/clubs/peacemaker-national-training-center

There is a group of 9 of us coming from MD in the PM group squad 10.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    This guy shoots left handed, but right eye dominant :shrug: but he sure makes it happen. The sun was becoming a factor this late in the day.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Looked like fun. I haven't shot PNTC in several years, looking up upcoming matches now...

It was awesome. The best part was that we managed to secure an entire squad of good folks that all had experience shooting together...so it was a buddy road trip with shooting.:party29:

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    This was a very tricky stage. The shooter and I both thought he was done (so I stopped the video), but the friendly RO pointed out that he forgot a bank of targets...which he made quick work of. ;)

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I think with this, I'll have shown an example of each stage. I'm going to call it a night on the youtubing.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It was awesome. The best part was that we managed to secure an entire squad of good folks that all had experience shooting together...so it was a buddy road trip with shooting.:party29:

Indeed it was, it was nice shooting with people you have know well but don't often get to shoot together due to RSO duties.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Indeed it was, it was nice shooting with people you have know well but don't often get to shoot together due to RSO duties.

I see you running around with a timer. I was under the impression that these Peacemaker matches were show up, shoot, shoot the shit, shoot some more, and then go home.

Was your squad expected to RO themselves? How about set up or tear down?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I see you running around with a timer. I was under the impression that these Peacemaker matches were show up, shoot, shoot the shit, shoot some more, and then go home.

Was your squad expected to RO themselves? How about set up or tear down?

I didn't realize until we got there that it was self RO'd. Not a biggie, three or four of us split it up.

No set up or tear down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom