• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    That lying ******* knows the statute and know exactly what he'd doing. He's trying to convince the uninformed how bad it is for anyone to carry unrestricted by implying the MSP is now allowing drunks to walk around with guns. Bastage has no honor.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Something about his face..... it's annoying to see. He's one of the TOP embarrassments in MD at this time, a bar that has been raised ever-so high in the last ~5 years.

If MD ever gets shall-issue or constitutional carry, "Frosh has a long mustache" needs to be our recognition phrase. :innocent0

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    I am not clicking the video ... what does he actually claim?

It's a Maryland Shall Issue produced video.
    Frosh states "if I have four or five, ten drinks or one drink, it's ok for me to be wearing my gun"

Then the MD code showing it's prohibited to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs while armed is shown.

John2510

Feb 15, 2011
    Silver Spring, since 1973
    Frosh

Frosh is an absolute disgrace, in every respect.

Rather than using his office to protect the citizens of Maryland, he's using it as a tool to pursue Trump, on issues wholly unrelated to the state of Maryland, for purely political reasons.

From the video, it's clear he's not bright enough to do either.

tailgunner

Oct 18, 2013
    PAsadena Md.
    This worthless turd has always been a lier and a fraud, i can understand why he is in office since md is a communist run state and that includes the rhino governor.

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    The video speaks for itself. Is he clueless about the laws he is charged with enforcing or is simply a liar purposely painting a false narrative?

It's Marylandistan, the inmates are running the asylum in Annapolis, Baltimore and elsewhere.

rcreynolds

Nov 4, 2015
    Frosh got the Fourth Circuit court to say that "weapons of war" (whatever they are) are not protected under 2A. This is the camel nose in the tent and must be rolled back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom