• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I say let it happen and then when the city has to raise taxes to pay for the additional staff those idiots can pay more for illogical and unnecessary work.

Creating jobs.

Way to stimulate the economy

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Yet the SanFran city hall will let homeless and vagrants piss and shit in the streets, allow panhandlers to threaten people with box cutters if they don't give and let illegal crimaliens kill an innocent woman and basically blame her for being in the wrong place/wrong time.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    My religion requires that I wear a burka when I buy a firearm, for until I have baptised it with hoppes on my coffee table/altar and dry-fired it in the direction of JMB's birthplace, it is unclean.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    My religion requires that I wear a burka when I buy a firearm, for until I have baptised it with hoppes on my coffee table/altar and dry-fired it in the direction of JMB's birthplace, it is unclean.

image.png

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I live by the ancient Native American belief that any images of me taken with a camera steals part of my soul.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    They are well on the way to becoming the next Detroit...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    We can't throw stones.

Our state police wants all ammunition sales recorded, handed over to them so they can call on purchasers of ammunition they can't match to firearms they have records of you owning, at midnight, and ask you where your machine gun is.

Some firearm dealers were even convinced this was a great thing and willingly complied and even had signs and notices on their website what a wonderful thing it was. Some SoMd dealers that is.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    San Francisco would be much better served by legislation that would require the city's SUPERVISORS to video record all THEIR meetings, conversations, and telephone calls and hand over the records to police. Not as part of any investigation - just hand them over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom