• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acwatkins

Aug 29, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Ive been seeing a lot of fishing posts lately which is awesome. I gave it a search and didn't find any recent report threads so i figured id start one. Feel free to post your catches! Location, sizes, any of that stuff! I caught this 3lber sunday at a local golf course pond

Attachments

• IMG_1267.jpg
      IMG_1267.jpg
      173 KB · Views: 1,069

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    Ive been seeing a lot of fishing posts lately which is awesome. I gave it a search and didn't find any recent report threads so i figured id start one. Feel free to post your catches! Location, sizes, any of that stuff! I caught this 3lber sunday at a local golf course pond

If you ever go down 231 from prince frederick Towards waldorf theres a couple small ponds before you get to the bridge that have lots of bass in Them..

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    I took my son out to liberty this morning and we had a great time. He lost more then he caught but he still managed to get 5 in the boat. I would not trade these times for the world.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      68.2 KB · Views: 919

cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    I've got the next 3 days to do any fishing,then (according to Dr.) I'm in a sling for 6 weeks with 3-4 months therapy:banghead:.......Fishing IS therapy,right?:D

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    You can fish vicariously through me.:lol: this was my big fish of the day at 4 1/2 lbs and one more at 3 1/2 lbs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      85.2 KB · Views: 868

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    They're nice if you won't go more than a few times. How far away are you from the Potomac? It's one hell of a fishery

From my house to the American Legion Bridge is roughly 20 minutes. Can you recommend some spots on the potomac? I have never fished it. Growing up, we were usually on the Bay.

Lake Needwood is close, but when I went last year there were signs saying to not touch the water due to some kind of chemical or bacteria.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Tearing it up out at Loch Raven so far. A nice 5 1/2 pounder, a 4 pounder, and a few 3 pounders.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I've been fishing the Susquehanna above and below the dam. We've hit some really nice smallmouth and a few largemouth.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    From my house to the American Legion Bridge is roughly 20 minutes. Can you recommend some spots on the potomac? I have never fished it. Growing up, we were usually on the Bay.

Lake Needwood is close, but when I went last year there were signs saying to not touch the water due to some kind of chemical or bacteria.

The canal near great falls on the Maryland side has decent fishing. Take a trip up river road to Seneca and above along the Potomac for large and small mouth. Way up north, point of rocks area, lots of good small mouth. Monocacy river has great small mouth fishing and is a nice float in kayak or canoe.

Lower Potomac has a lot of large catfish when you get into the deep water with car size boulders and all the debris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom